LSU

Goldenboy says:
The Golden Gophers beat the Notorious Cheaters
The Fighting Irish beat the Aggies
The Tigers beat the Trojans
The mystery pick:
The Corn Huskers beat the Miners
(or)
The Illini beat the Panthers (depending on who #2Gopher really meant!)
(or)
The Corn Huskers beat the Illini (in some alternate universe where they actually play each other Week 1!) 😏

Last edited:

OBVIOUSLY, I SCREWED UP. I MUST HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT A DIFFERENT YEAR FOR A COUPLE TEAMS. I THOUGHT I HAD MY DUCKS IN ORDER BUT CLEARLY DID NOT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE A FREEBIE FOR THE MESS UP GAMES AS THEY HAVE ENTERED THE PICK'EMS WEEK ONE. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Last edited:

Minnesota over UNC
Nebraska over UTEP
Illinois over E. Illinois
Notre Dame over Texas A$M
USC over LSU

The U
Reluctantly nerdbraska
The rolling bulimias.
Georgia Tech beat the semenholes in Ireland so I'm going with the Irish
The team that can't spell "Go". Tigers.

Minnesota
Nebraska beats UTEP
Illinois beats Eastern Illinois
Notre Dame
LSU

View attachment 33069
Pick’ems! It’s that time of the year! Who will take top honors this year? Will cloupher be a repeat winner this year?

Please submit your picks by 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 29. Please do remember even if you submit your picks early, you can make changes up to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 29. If you happened to miss the Gopher game for some reason, get your picks in by Saturday prior to the noon game minus the Gopher game. As in the past year, 4 games to pick from.

Week 1
Thursday 8/29
North Carolina at Minnesota 7:00 p.m.

Saturday 8/31
Nebraska at Illinois noon

Notre Dame at Texas A & M 6:30 p.m.

Sunday 9/1
LSU & USC at Las Vegas 6:30 p.m.
Gophers
NE
A&M
View attachment 33069
Pick’ems! It’s that time of the year! Who will take top honors this year? Will cloupher be a repeat winner this year?

Please submit your picks by 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 29. Please do remember even if you submit your picks early, you can make changes up to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 29. If you happened to miss the Gopher game for some reason, get your picks in by Saturday prior to the noon game minus the Gopher game. As in the past year, 4 games to pick from.

Week 1
Thursday 8/29

Saturday 8/31

Sunday 9/1
Gophers
NE
A&M
SC

View attachment 33069

Week 1
Thursday 8/29

Saturday 8/31

Sunday 9/1
Did Nebraska swap Illinois for UTEP? They were scheduled to open with UTEP Aug. 31.

NC
Nebbie and Illini
A&M
LSU

View attachment 33069

Week 1
Thursday 8/29

Saturday 8/31

Sunday 9/1
Gophers over UNC
Illinois over Directional Illinois
Nebraska over Picks&Shovels
LSU OVER USC
Aggies over Irish

Gophers over NC (going out on a limb here)
Nebraska over UTEP
LSU over USC (should be close)
Notre Dame over Texas Aggies (new coach but will put up a fight - could be close; upset possibility).

Week 1
Thursday 8/29

Saturday 8/31
ILL & NEB

Sunday 9/1

Top Bottom