Pick'ems is just around the corner!!

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Pick’ems is around the corner! Same format of 4 games a week until later in the season. This year GopherHole is graciously donating cash of $75.00 for 1st place, $50.00 for 2nd place, and $25.00 for 3rd place. No excuse to have a little party at the end of the year with your friends!

2021 was our inaugural year with NextYear_76 taking top honors. MirandaB followed very closely in 2nd place only a point behind. Triple D took third also just a point behind MirandaB.

2022 was our 2nd year where WA Gopher won due the tiebreaker over MirandaB whom once again took 2nd. Oily Gopher was snipping at her heels in 3rd.

Who will be taking top honors this year? This is all for fun. Some of you regular posters don’t participate for some reason. Let this be the season you add a little fun in your life and take part.

Questions or comments? Please send them my way! Meanwhile, watch for week one games next week.

Thanks for organizing this again! I hope I don't suck at it again this year.

Go Gophers!!

Pick’ems is around the corner! Same format of 4 games a week until later in the season. This year GopherHole is graciously donating cash of $75.00 for 1st place, $50.00 for 2nd place, and $25.00 for 3rd place. No excuse to have a little party at the end of the year with your friends!

2021 was our inaugural year with NextYear_76 taking top honors. MirandaB followed very closely in 2nd place only a point behind. Triple D took third also just a point behind MirandaB.

2022 was our 2nd year where WA Gopher won due the tiebreaker over MirandaB whom once again took 2nd. Oily Gopher was snipping at her heels in 3rd.

Who will be taking top honors this year? This is all for fun. Some of you regular posters don’t participate for some reason. Let this be the season you add a little fun in your life and take part.

Questions or comments? Please send them my way! Meanwhile, watch for week one games next week.

+o4

I was in last year and started out by picking the teams I wanted to win not who i thought would win. Next thing I knew I was two out of first. Needless to say I never go to Vegas. Gophers over Nebby, lets get it going.

Top Bottom