Pickems Iowa Week, November 19

#2Gopher

Reaction score
With only a couple weeks left in the season, we've got a race to claim one of the top three prizes donated by Gopher Hole. Thanks again to them for providing the prizes! Also bragging rights are at stake!

MirandaB continues to scratch, kick, and hold off WAGopher and mngolf to lead by a point at this stage of the race! This week produced a new participate who correctly predicted the wins in all 5 games. gopher71runner, Gopher Takes, Otis, and mngolf predicted all 5 contests correctly. Congratulations to you folks!

Posters in the 30-point range are as follows:

36 MirandaB
35 WA Gopher
--- mngolf

34 SomeDay...Maybe
--- Gopher Weather Guy
33 Oily Gopher
---GopherPoke
32 goldenboy
--- GFBfan
---HitmeagainIamStillMoving
31 Oregon Gopher
---upnorthkid
---Gopher71runner
---MGGopher
30 AZGopher8
--- Gopher-in-Keno

This week there are 5 games to pick the winners from this week. These games may provide a shake up in the standings as I really don't think it will be that easy. What do I know, I'm not one of the leaders of Pickems!?

Have your picks in by Saturday, November 19, prior to 10:45 a.m.

Iowa at Minnesota 3:00 p.m.
Wisconsin at Nebraska 11:00 a.m.
USC at UCLA 7:00 p.m.
Utah at Oregon 7:00 p.m.
Texas at Kansas 2:30 p.m.

Last edited:

With only a couple weeks left in the season, we've got a race to claim one of the top three prizes donated by Gopher Hole. Thanks again to them for providing the prizes! Also bragging rights are at stake!

MirandaB continues to scratch, kick, and hold off WAGopher and mngolf to lead by a point at this stage of the race! This week produced a new participate who correctly predicted the wins in all 5 games. gopher71runner, Gopher Takes, Otis, and mngolf predicted all 5 contests correctly. Congratulations to you folks!

Posters in the 30-point range are as follows:

36 MirandaB
35 WA Gopher
--- mngolf

34 SomeDay...Maybe
--- Gopher Weather Guy
33 Oily Gopher
32 goldenboy
--- GFBfan
---HitmeagainIamStillMoving
31 Oregon Gopher
---upnorthkid
---Gopher71runner
---MGGopher
30 AZGopher8
--- Gopher-in-Keno

This weeks games will have you choose 5 games as to the winners. These games may provide a shake up in the standings as I really don't think it will be that easy. What do I know as I'm not one of the leaders of Pickems!?

Have your picks in by Saturday, November 19, prior to 10:45 a.m.

Minnesota
Wisconsin
USC
Oregon
Texas

Minnesota
Nebraska
USC
Utah
Texas

That was tough.

Don't want to rock the boat, but I think I'm at 33.

For this week:
Minnesota
Nebraska
USC
Oregon
Texas

Don't want to rock the boat, but I think I'm at 33.

For this week:
Minnesota
Nebraska
USC
Oregon
Texas
Didn't rock the boat at all. According to my records you are at 33. Simply didn't transfer your score to this site for some reason. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Gophers
Badgers
Trojans
Ducks
Cattle

Minnesota
Wisconsin
USC
Oregon
Texas

Minnesota despite that Iowa is a better team at this moment in the season. Will take a big effort to finally beat them for coach Fleck.
Wisconsin, because Nebraska has no QB.
USC and UCLA pretty even, but the Rose Bowl is not a home field, exactly, as both teams ply in LA. A slight edge to USC,
Oregon. Utah is tough as nails, but a home win with Bucky flying around is likely for Oregon.
Texas should be down from its close loss to TCU and Kansas should be up to add more grief, but TX will have pride on the line and a drive to be ranked again. Either team could win, and on paper it should be Kansas, but a hunch that it will be TX.

Goldenboy says:
Gophers
Skunks
Trojans
Utes
Longhorns

Bringing this to the top...don't forget to get your picks in! Meanwhile take inventory of your clothing now for Saturday's game! Just don't wear too much on the way to the game so that you sweat. That creates other issues.

Iowa at Minnesota
Wisconsin
at Nebraska
USC at UCLA
Utah at Oregon
Texas
at Kansas

This is going to be an interesting week!

Minnesota
Wisconsin
USC
Utah
Texas

Minnesota
Wisconsin
USC
Oregon
Texas

Minnesota
Nebraska