Phil Miller blog: Respects paid, Kill prepares for spring drills

"What, the new messiah sat in the back of the church? lol God I can't wait for the reality of September to arrive!"
posted by goldteamtool on Mar 22, 11 at 10:07 pm

Who's that *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#?

Coach Kill has covered a lot of ground since he arrived and has been a hit with the fans and media. And has the full attention of his players. All good and well.

Now the real work begins

"What, the new messiah sat in the back of the church? lol God I can't wait for the reality of September to arrive!"
posted by goldteamtool on Mar 22, 11 at 10:07 pm

Who's that *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#?

that's pantherhawk using part of my name

I have taken that clown to the woodshed quite often on other sites

I'm in his head so much, this is his way of getting back at me.........LMAO

about a year ago I went to the iowa scout board where he was spewing some schit about minnesota.....they knew he was nuts over there but never knew who he was.......i sort of posted some photos and some harry potter stuff.......and his fan base over there was kind of shocked.......they didn't know what to do......some called me out, others laughed

i don't think little eric lewis has ever forgiven me for that one

the only question is should I pity myself or congratulate myself that I am in his head...what say you?

as far as what he posted........who the hell knows what it means?

Congratulate yourself, but one problem. How do one get into someone's head when it is hidden and stuck up his a$$?

about a year ago I went to the iowa scout board where he was spewing some schit about minnesota.....they knew he was nuts over there but never knew who he was.......i sort of posted some photos and some harry potter stuff.......and his fan base over there was kind of shocked.......they didn't know what to do......some called me out, others laughed

Nicely done!

Top Bottom