PFF: Highest-graded center this season: 🔴 John Michael Schmitz, Minnesota - 91.8; The next highest is at 85.9 🤯

I watched him get burned by a delayed LB blitz last Saturday that blew up a play. Didn't notice anything else which, for an OL, is a great thing.

47 yards rushing on Saturday.......ugh

I watched him get burned by a delayed LB blitz last Saturday that blew up a play. Didn't notice anything else which, for an OL, is a great thing.
Same here as it was a crucial third down on the second to last drive I believe. I believe Derek Burns said he still had a dominate game.

PFF grades are better for judging physical plays.
There is no doubt some of the A gap run through was probably on the center.

Gophers coaches probably graded him lower than PFF last week

What did the stud Iowa center grade out last year in PFF?

Interesting that he is 2nd overall in P5 behind left tackle, Joe Alt of Notre Dame. The Minnesota product from Totino Grace.

i'll be really curious to see where he ends up going in the draft. he's all over the board in terms of valuations out there

i'll be really curious to see where he ends up going in the draft. he's all over the board in terms of valuations out there
A lot of it will come down to his bench and how much he weighs.

The centers who have struggled have been smaller (Bradbury) in the NFL because they can't anchor or seal - get pushed back.

I've never seen him get mauled and he plays with edge. I'd love to see him get drafted by the Vikes.

He'll probably go in the top 3 rounds, Vikings have higher needs than C imo. Garret has improved a lot this year.

Top Bottom