Petrino Lands on feet at Western Kentucky

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Looks like a good spot to stay in his familiar recruiting areas and be on the SEC/Big 12 radar in another year.

How are the motorcycle trails in that part of Kentucky?

I'm sure he will do well there. He is a good football coach, even though he is a slime ball.

He should never have been fired at Arkansas (remember Bill Clinton?). All this overkill on sexual indiscretions is absurd: he should have had to apologize to his family and the Hog faithful and then got back to the job.

He should never have been fired at Arkansas (remember Bill Clinton?). All this overkill on sexual indiscretions is absurd: he should have had to apologize to his family and the Hog faithful and then got back to the job.

I see you missed the point on both Clinton and Petrino. The terminateable offense wasn't the sex. It was abusing the position to entice sex from a subordinate.

I see you missed the point on both Clinton and Petrino. The terminateable offense wasn't the sex. It was abusing the position to entice sex from a subordinate.

You might have missed the point. It was LYING about the sex. Clinton lied to the American people. Petrino lied to the Arkansas president.

Great hire for Western Kentucky.

Kentucky Biker Gals love rolling in the ditches.

Top Bottom