Petrino is Out at Arkansas

Jimmy Johnson will be Arkansas next head football coach

If Jerry Jones from the Cowboys ask him to, Jimmy Johnson would take the job. Jerry Jones is big booster of U of A
if he want's Jimmy to be the Razorbacks coach it might happen. One last national championship for JJ, how about them
pigs, will be his new motto.

I personally don't find her to be all that attractive. If you're a multi-millionaire celebrity coach, you can do much better than that. If you're going to throw away your career and destroy your relationship with your wife and children, it needs to be for a much hotter piece of strange than that.

I personally don't find her to be all that attractive. If you're a multi-millionaire celebrity coach, you can do much better than that. If you're going to throw away your career and destroy your relationship with your wife and children, it needs to be for a much hotter piece of strange than that.

dpo, I will bet that she knows how to get ahead in a relationship.

+1
Picture from the preview of the youtube video shows a mean case of horse face.

I'm sure she can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, it's just that common sense dictates that someone of Petrino's status needs to be nailing a 10 if he's going to idiotically risk everything for some side action.

From Stewart Mandel's artice on CNNSI today:

"Come December, Arkansas will be in much the same position Ohio State enjoyed during the last coaching carousel: Long will have a head start on other potential schools with openings and the entire season to plot his move. He won't be able to land another Meyer. There doesn't figure to be anyone nearly that accomplished on the market, and even if there were, the Arkansas job doesn't hold nearly the same enticements as the one at Ohio State.

But neither is it a gig at Minnesota.

Arkansas is an SEC program with a history of winning and a rabid fan base to support it. It's also shown a willingness to shell out big dough. Petrino was one of the nation's 10 highest-paid coaches, making $3.5 million a year by the time of his ouster. With that kind of money, Arkansas can entice an experienced head coach of similar or better profile than Petrino upon his hire.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...bby-petrino-arkansas/index.html#ixzz1rlXh3WoY

Your assumption is based on the premise she is the only piece of ass he is nailing. Quite likely he is a bang anyone at anytime kind of guy. Most successful athletes/politicians who get in sex scandals have more than one discretion. The fact he got fired bears this out.

Watch more and more come out of the woodwork and then Petrino declare himself a sex addict.

From Stewart Mandel's artice on CNNSI today:

"Come December, Arkansas will be in much the same position Ohio State enjoyed during the last coaching carousel: Long will have a head start on other potential schools with openings and the entire season to plot his move. He won't be able to land another Meyer. There doesn't figure to be anyone nearly that accomplished on the market, and even if there were, the Arkansas job doesn't hold nearly the same enticements as the one at Ohio State.

But neither is it a gig at Minnesota.

Arkansas is an SEC program with a history of winning and a rabid fan base to support it. It's also shown a willingness to shell out big dough. Petrino was one of the nation's 10 highest-paid coaches, making $3.5 million a year by the time of his ouster. With that kind of money, Arkansas can entice an experienced head coach of similar or better profile than Petrino upon his hire.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...bby-petrino-arkansas/index.html#ixzz1rlXh3WoY

Just read it and was going to post it here. Sometimes Mandel just can't help himself. He can be such an arse.

I'm sure she can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, it's just that common sense dictates that someone of Petrino's status needs to be nailing a 10 if he's going to idiotically risk everything for some side action.

They're usually not with them because the woman is super hot, they're with them because they think they can count on them to keep their mouths shut.

7bf326e10184f4a00e1c8b5ef219afdf849111492-478x800.jpg

So awesome.
Sidenote: That's the house that Jerry Jones lived in.

7bf326e10184f4a00e1c8b5ef219afdf849111492-478x800.jpg

So awesome.
Sidenote: That's the house that Jerry Jones lived in.

Sidenote sidenote: They're turning onto Dickson Street. Hahahahahahahahaha! Thanks, I just had to get that out.

Sidenote sidenote: They're turning onto Dickson Street. Hahahahahahahahaha! Thanks, I just had to get that out.

I think that's a conversation Petrino should've had with his dad. "Bobby, you need to stop thinking with your dick, son."

I think that's a conversation Petrino should've had with his dad. "Bobby, you need to stop thinking with your dick, son."

I've always thought about last names...you know, like how the last name Smith came from a soldier...one who smites, etc. and not from the job of blacksmith. We've all heard this stuff before in grade school.

But just how did the name dick-in-son originate? Must be from Wisconsin.

The public will not like it...maybe an overreaction on the part of the administration.

I like the way this thread has turned. Thank you deadspin.

/anxiously waits for Bert to screw up.

CrocShots said:
I like the way this thread has turned. Thank you deadspin.

/anxiously waits for Bert to screw up.

Gotta like Deadspin! They include pics.

Nasty Skank.

She grew up about 25 miles from where I did.
She whored around and her parents moved to the town I lived in hoping things
would get better. They didn't.

“@SidHartman: Jerry Kill's name is being mentioned for the Arkansas vacancy, but don't you believe it. He's dedicated to his 7-year Gophers contract.”

“@SidHartman: Jerry Kill's name is being mentioned for the Arkansas vacancy, but don't you believe it. He's dedicated to his 7-year Gophers contract.”

I realize it's not Sid doing the actual tweeting, but this might be one of the most preposterous things I've ever read on this board or even Twitter.

Art Vandelay said:
I realize it's not Sid doing the actual tweeting, but this might be one of the most preposterous things I've ever read on this board or even Twitter.

Can you imagine Sid trying to use Twitter? He has enough problems just trying to use his phone.

Rumor is that Garrick McGee will be the new coach. DeltaHog, your thoughts?

Rumor is that Garrick McGee will be the new coach. DeltaHog, your thoughts?

They're now saying that Long has decided that Arkansas would be better off long-term by going ahead with the skeleton staff this year and conducting a full search for a long-term replacement after the season. I agree. I was pretty surprised when the rumors were hot and heavy that they were going to hire McGee.

Top Bottom