Perhaps looking too far ahead, but feel we can beat IA/IL/WI. OSU will be very tough

supadupafly

Reaction score
Not trying to be a homer here, but reflecting honestly I really do think we have a great shot to beat Iowa, Illinois & WI. Even with J.T. Barrett being out, OSU is going to be very difficult to take down regardless. Just my two cents.

We have a punchers chance. And when all we need is 6 wins to go bowling, tonight ultimately doesn't matter at all. If we lose by 60 next week, I'll reassess. But we showed up tonight, which was good to see.

Depends how the team reacts. Could be a very deflating loss.

wow-- I will take what you're drinking if you think we can beat all 3 of those teams

If we finished today, we would've had that momentum.

After how we lost....Kill's resignation, everything else...

these kids have to be defeated, and I don't blame them.
Leadership from the top down keeps failing them, in one
way or another. I put no blame on these kids, they have
overcome so much adversity, injuries, leadership blunders....

...amazing.

Not trying to be a homer here, but reflecting honestly I really do think we have a great shot to beat Iowa, Illinois & WI. Even with J.T. Barrett being out, OSU is going to be very difficult to take down regardless. Just my two cents.
Agreed at OSU is tough and would be even if we would have pulled out the win last night and had a bunch of momentum. I do feel this team can beat IA, IL, and WI if they bring the same kind of effort and execution we saw most of last night. The big test for Claeys and the rest of the coaching staff right now is getting the team back and ready to play again after such an emotional week and deflating loss.

Agreed at OSU is tough and would be even if we would have pulled out the win last night and had a bunch of momentum. I do feel this team can beat IA, IL, and WI if they bring the same kind of effort and execution we saw most of last night. The big test for Claeys and the rest of the coaching staff right now is getting the team back and ready to play again after such an emotional week and deflating loss.

+1

If we finished today, we would've had that momentum.

After how we lost....Kill's resignation, everything else...

these kids have to be defeated, and I don't blame them.
Leadership from the top down keeps failing them, in one
way or another. I put no blame on these kids, they have
overcome so much adversity, injuries, leadership blunders....

...amazing.

Well, they shouldn't be deflated. Going forward, there were more positives than negatives in last night's game.

If our Offense plays like it did and our Defense plays likes its suppose to and our special teams plays like it use to we can win all 4 of those games.

Top Bottom