Perfect Job for Fleckites!

IMG_0877.JPG

I’m guessing that this would be the dress code. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With some of our Fleckites, I fear it would end up being a "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" type of result.

I think this would be a pretty dam tough job. And it really doesn’t pay that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is extremely low pay. But maybe PJ is making a point. They aren't going get qualified candidates.

And count me surprised there is a clerical union. But the manditory wage garnishment for dues isn't valid any more ( making the take home pay even less) after the SCOTUS ruling unless they want to join the union I think. Could be wrong.

GM

What happened to the previous person who held the job? Did PJ drive him/her bonkers with his frenetic pace?

80 short words, yes.

Back in the day, a word was considered four keystrokes or characters if you will. In the age of social media, maybe it's down to three due to abbreviations and initials. I think I can handle 240 characters/min if I can auto complete words. ;)

These types of jobs at major football schools always go to young eye candy. Guarantee you whoever they hire won’t be a bowser. She’ll be a hottie.

That's basically minimum wage for Minneapolis.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I’d imagine the U has top shelf benefits, ie medical, 401k or pension, vacation. That can be an enormous value vs the average working schmutz.

That, and the opportunity to work with PJ and co. Plenty of young Type A types (plentiful) will jump for the CV stuffer if nothing else. So...you worked with the inner circle of a Div I program? Let’s do lunch.

That is extremely low pay. But maybe PJ is making a point. They aren't going get qualified candidates.

And count me surprised there is a clerical union. But the manditory wage garnishment for dues isn't valid any more ( making the take home pay even less) after the SCOTUS ruling unless they want to join the union I think. Could be wrong.

GM

AFSCME (the stranglehold union in Minnesota and other states) dues garnishment is still required even if you don't joint the union. It's called "fair share".

SCOTUS is reviewing now.

Let's not get too into the pay or PD. This is a low-level entry-level right out of school job. Not too far above an internship. Every coach at the U since I was in the Goal Line Club (1998?) has had multiple people pass through in this position on the way to other jobs. This is nothing new.

Top Bottom