People need to relax

You mean like Ohio State against Purdue?

Everyone slips up against someone they should beat except for a handful of teams every season. Let's not act like every other team in the country doesn't lose games they should win.

Yes, but those teams typically also beat teams they are not expected to beat at least once every few years.

From watching enough games every Thurs/Sat, the Big Ten seems down to me ... Iowa individually is not ... SEC again No. 1 next year, Big 12 won't stink, same goes for the Pac 10 ... don't think the Big Ten will "probably" be the No. 2 conf. as soon as next year ... eventually, but not in 2010.

On a side note, the Gophers home schedule next season could be the toughest in the country with USC, OSU, PSU and Iowa visiting. All 4 of these teams should be ranked in the top 10 next season.

Apparently we should drop USC for Kent State or Army, since those would count as "quality wins."

Jike -- We were debating semantics ... called Army and Kent State slightly below average compared to terrible ... never came close to suggesting that beating either would be a quality win ... never said that in regards to the Iowa St. debate.

Year three of the Brew regime.....

112th in the entire nation in total offense

We've tried the spread, the pro style....how about the Pistol next year and then maybe the triple option in 2011?

We've tried the spread, the pro style....how about the Pistol next year and then maybe the triple option in 2011?

This is my frustration. :(. It feels like we are still in year one.

How much do you donate to the program? I am a little taken aback that you would have the temerity to bash someone who actually contributes to the program in a material way. But hey, you are needlessly rude to people on the internet. So you're doing your part, right?

Oh wow, an anonymous poster on a message board bragging about how much money they donate, and threatening to stop donating. You are really a model booster. How much do you donate? I donate in the thousands.

Section2 (or is this a certain coach/team associate?) -- Did you ever feel like they had a legit chance to beat OSU, in a year in which they were beatable? 7-0 felt like 17-0 ... I said following the MSU game that overcoming 17-penalties was amazing ... but to then lay eggs in 2 consecutive weeks against talent-wise, way worse teams, is alarming ... where they not outgained 302 to 11? Did Wis. not run the same John Clay run play after play? It was a physical destruction, in yet another game that was very, very winnable ... the Big Ten is down big-time right now ... am I asking too much when I suggest that winning the occasional trophy game should be expected?

We moved the ball on OSU. I thought we had a chance, yes. They only scored on a blown coverage. They were not dominating us. 17-0? that shows your true colors. yes, we should occasionally win trophy games. what does occasional mean? half of them? define please. So the wisconsin game was winnable. I agree, but that is a potential top 10 team, so let's not accuse us of losing to a crappy team. Is the Big 10 down? What is the second best team in the Big 12? Pac 10? Obviously SEC is 1, but even they are not without problems.

Oh wow, an anonymous poster on a message board bragging about how much money they donate, and threatening to stop donating. You are really a model booster. How much do you donate? I donate in the thousands.
I never bragged about how much I donated, I just said that I'm withholding donating to the program until they make a change which is totally within my rights and a reasonable position. The fact that you're throwing figures around makes me believe you're lying. Keep talking yourself up and being rude for no reason though.

Is the Big 10 down? Absolutely. I'd argue and say that college football is down across the board in the all the BCS conferences, with the possible exception of the Big East.

Aren't you now an anonymous poster on a message board bragging about how much you donate? Real mature, what is next are you going tell us how your dad could beat up our dads?

Aren't you now an anonymous poster on a message board bragging about how much you donate? Real mature, what is next are you going tell us how your dad could beat up our dads?

LOL, I wasn't bragging, i was asked a question and I answered it. My dad is dead.

I never bragged about how much I donated, I just said that I'm withholding donating to the program until they make a change which is totally within my rights and a reasonable position. The fact that you're throwing figures around makes me believe you're lying. Keep talking yourself up and being rude for no reason though.

It's an empty threat you made in an attempt to seem important. Maybe you are and maybe you aren't. Also, who's being rude? i have it in for Doogie, that's clear, but I never came after you until you came after me Mr Sweater. I could care less if you think I'm lying. Like I said, anonymous poster, it doesn't matter. I was only answering your question.

Top Bottom