Penn State loses to UNC-Wilmington

Sour1729

231!
Reaction score
80-69. Ouch.

Talor Battle was 8-23 with 29 points. He and Chris Babb were a combined 4-19 from 3. That is just not going to get it done.

I don't know how Penn State is going to make it through the grueling Big Ten if it is just the Talor Battle show.

It took Battle started out last season shooting well, then struggled a bit heading into B10 play, and then eventually broke out of his slump to finish the season strong.

He's a guy that just needs to find his stroke again this season.. I'm not at all worried about him as a player, but no Pringle or Cornley to smooth out his inconsistency this season will likely hurt their record. I don't expect them to be as good a team this year as last, but no one in the big 10 can score well playing 1-on-5 except maybe Evan Turner. PSU is going to need to find some legit secondary options on offense if they want to have a good season.

It took Battle started out last season shooting well, then struggled a bit heading into B10 play, and then eventually broke out of his slump to finish the season strong.

He's a guy that just needs to find his stroke again this season.. I'm not at all worried about him as a player, but no Pringle or Cornley to smooth out his inconsistency this season will likely hurt their record. I don't expect them to be as good a team this year as last, but no one in the big 10 can score well playing 1-on-5 except maybe Evan Turner. PSU is going to need to find some legit secondary options on offense if they want to have a good season.

Penn State will be fortunate to win more than 13 games, and has zero chance to make the NCAA tourney without winning the BTT.

Top Bottom