Penn State game notes, Franklin presser

Didn’t know Sean Clifford is also hurt and we’re unsure if he’ll start on Saturday?

Rutgers has injury issues at QB...some improvement for them apparently

Schiano offered more injury updates on Monday:

Starting cornerback Robert Longerbeam, who missed Rutgers’ last two games against Ohio State and Nebraska: “Not sure yet. It’s going to be close. Hopeful, though.”

Running back Aaron Young, who dressed and warmed up in each of the last four games but has yet to play this season: “He’s getting better. Again, going to be close, not sure.”

Starting tight end Victor Konopka, who missed the last three games with an undisclosed injury: “He will not be available on Saturday. As far as long term, I can’t tell you exactly how long he is going to be out.”

Few things...Clifford is the one who gave Gophs bulletin board material for that 2019 game here. I have to think KC will have something different in the gameplan for his former boss. Apparently Franklin also does a variation of each wee being a season.

Rutgers has injury issues at QB...some improvement for them apparently

Schiano offered more injury updates on Monday:

Starting cornerback Robert Longerbeam, who missed Rutgers’ last two games against Ohio State and Nebraska: “Not sure yet. It’s going to be close. Hopeful, though.”

Running back Aaron Young, who dressed and warmed up in each of the last four games but has yet to play this season: “He’s getting better. Again, going to be close, not sure.”

Starting tight end Victor Konopka, who missed the last three games with an undisclosed injury: “He will not be available on Saturday. As far as long term, I can’t tell you exactly how long he is going to be out.”
Who fxxx cares about Rutgers?

Top Bottom