Peacock

Glad I will be at the stadium for a few games so I don’t have to suffer through lousy broadcast

The analyst guy was very good and main guy acceptable. Really short on replays though. We are with friends this weekend and tons of Packer fans pissed that their game last night was only available on Peacock. So the bar was packed. Peacock was going to charge the bar $7000 a year for coverage. Owner said screw that and staff figured out how to get it on all the bars tvs. Worked good and shut down Peacock greed.

The analyst guy was very good and main guy acceptable. Really short on replays though. We are with friends this weekend and tons of Packer fans pissed that their game last night was only available on Peacock. So the bar was packed. Peacock was going to charge the bar $7000 a year for coverage. Owner said screw that and staff figured out how to get it on all the bars tvs. Worked good and shut down Peacock greed.
I heard that Peacock isn't even commercially available.

As expected, the "my stuff" feature sucks. You can't actually record it and watch it from the beginning if the game is still going on. Missed the first 2 hours and purposedly didn't look at the score. On youtube TV I can just start the game from the beginning as if I'm watching it live. With Peacock I can only go back an hour from the current live action.

I can confirm replay available. On now or on demand later.

FYI my picture is crystal clear.

Watching right now but the fast forwarding and ads are kind of a pain. Better than nothing I guess.

Watching the replay. First half sound is right there with AggieVision 1.0...which is an insult to AggieVision.

FYI my picture is crystal clear.
Could also be your provider. I watched live stream and didn't have audio or video issues.

Peacock has a $4/month special for four months, drop at any time. So you can get the game for $4 (Google Peacock + Big Ten football; they are carrying quite a few games and show you the schedule as they have it now). I've never been able to tape anything from streaming, but Peacock might have extra broadcasts of games - don't know.
this isn't available any longer- the promo code "TGIF" was for 4.99/mon for 4 months

Top Bottom