Paul Chryst - not a bad guy

Someone that is as obsessed with themselves as PJ, Bert, or 75% of major college coaches is very likely a jerk. If you’re that obsessed with yourself, you are likely an asshole at some point.

I disagree. Most little kids are self-involved, I wouldn't call them jerks. Most of them.

So you're saying we should have hired a different former TE coach for the Chargers and that would have solved everything??? :)

He probably didn't legitimately have the right experience then, and probably wasn't looking at that point. MACturi would have probably been canned for conflict of interest based on the lack of experience and PC being his God son. The tough one was whether he should have been hired rather than Kill. But it seemed like Badger Joel was intentionally avoiding him based on the relationship. Another one of those "What if?" questions we'll never know the answer to.
You're right. It was after Brew that his name got floated. Got my timelines mixed up with all the coaching changes over the years.

Weird thread. Taylor and Coan seem like decent dudes as well. Should we start threads purporting our "non-hate" for them as well lol?!

Weird thread. Taylor and Coan seem like decent dudes as well. Should we start threads purporting our "non-hate" for them as well lol?!

Why is this confusing? We DO hate Coan and Taylor.

I presume you need the steroids to help with your ED.

Those Wisconsin offensive lineman are going have ED at age 30. I wish some coaching staffs would care more. They had better have their kids early.

I don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy. I do know that he's a smart guy. The Wisconsin game plan was brilliant and had the gophers (not just goldy) spinning their heads.

Top Bottom