Paul Carter Needs A Wake Up Call!

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Tubby needs to challenge Carter...I'm not ready to give up on Carter because I see so much talent...but sadly, its mostly going to waste because I think he's playing scared. Tubby needs to tell him to get aggressive and attack!!!

There seems to be a trend with Paul Carter. He plays great a few games then has a major letdown. I think we have to accept he is going to be an inconsistent player as long as he is a Gopher. Great kid though. I love his attitude, hustle, and effort.

There seems to be a trend with Paul Carter. He plays great a few games then has a major letdown. I think we have to accept he is going to be an inconsistent player as long as he is a Gopher. Great kid though. I love his attitude, hustle, and effort.

agree, seems like one good game, two bad ones, and back again...

Love Paul Carter. That dude gives it all. I wish he would open up a little more on the offensive end and take the ball to the basket more often, he's one of the best we have at that along with Westbrook and Johnson.

Why on earth would you be ready to consider giving up on him? He only gets 14 minutes a game and scores 6 points a game at 50% FG along with good rebounding and solid defense.

I'm not happy with PC's offensive output, he is cable of much more. Hard to get upset with a guy that gives it 100% on both ends of the court and doesn't have many holes in the rest of his game.

Who would win in a fight, Paul Carter or Lawrence Westbrook?

Your on fire Down! Last year I'd take LW, now he's a slim guy with short-mans disorder. I don't think he can back up that attitude, but I prolly wouldn't test him.

Not sure if it was new thread worthy, but how about Carter's, 9 points and 10 rebounds in 22 mins, doubling our next highest rebounder of the game, Ralph who had 5 rebounds in 37 minutes. I didn't really notice during the game, but looking at the box score I see Joseph had 4 boards as well.

When PC gets minutes I think he is one of our best contributors. I think the fact that his minutes come in 3 or 4 minute bursts he doesn't get into a flow.

Top Bottom