Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles the BJ = Pat Reusse?

I love the Gophers, but I am getting more sick by the week of you apologists.

Eat Reusse. Yeah, it sucks to actually have a chance to beat a good team instead of losing by 40. The horror!

No. 22 Cal 42 - Min 17

Clearly a regression from the Mason years huh?

Hey Charles, Nancy Pelosi has a bigger c##k than you do.

I think Charles is Pantherhawk under a new name.

Eat Reusse. Yeah, it sucks to actually have a chance to beat a good team instead of losing by 40. The horror!

Had a chance? HA! The minute they needed to, they buried us.

They have played better competition each week and have improved each week. lIf they keep improving they will be in the chase for the BT. Would you rather have played Woffard today and won 40 -0 ????????????????

I love the Gophers, but I am getting more sick by the week of you apologists.

If only we had some method of comparing 2006 to 2009, like for example, if we had played the same team in 2006 that we played in 2009.

Oh, wait, we do. We lost to then #22 Cal 42-17 in 2006, and lost to #7 Cal today 35-21. Case closed.

Sonnygarcia = as stupid as Nancy Pelosi and Jimmy Cater put together

C'mon Charles, you make yourself sound about as smart as Joe Wilson, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin and George W. Bush combined. We all want the Gophers to win every game but you don't have to go off the deep end.

Sonnygarcia = as stupid as Nancy Pelosi and Jimmy Cater put together

hahahaha, I'm getting called stupid from the guy that started this ridiculous thread and is getting called out by everyone commenting. Take a suggestion from other posters and take a hike.

jrb:

Hey, knock off that sort of stuff ...

Gators fans were going through this a few years ago ourselves.

Charles:

Mason's gone & he was never, ever, ever going to successfully recruit the kind of speed the U needs to win a Big 10 title. You can try to win or you can "accept your place"; Maturi decided to try to win.

Worse team than 3 years ago? You mean when we won ONE game all season? We've already topped that after three games against much better opponents.

Let me use my Division II alma mater as an example (Southwest Minnesota State). We had a new coach in 2004. Our program was in shambles talent-wise (similar to the Gophers) and in other areas. Coach Eidsness didn't win immediately. In fact, we actually regressed a couple of years, as far as wins go, as we were playing in a new offense and defense and he was bringing in a lot of new guys each year to fit the system. We lost a LOT of very close games his first few years (my senior year in '06, 5 of our 7 losses were by a touchdown or less). Well, last year they made a big step forward with their first winning season since 2000. This year, they're 3-1 with one of the best offenses in the NSIC, maybe the country. They nearly knocked off the defending national champs last week--lost by a touchdown. Yesterday they rolled Upper Iowa, a team that has ALWAYS played us close.

Oh and SMSU also opened a brand-new stadium last season, just like the Gophers this year.

I think losing to the #7 team in the country yesterday by two scores is a step in the right direction, being that we were tied in the fourth quarter. As Brewster's players and staff gain more experience, they'll figure out how to come out on top of games like that.

Patience, people. Patience.

So no apologies, huh? Well please remember when you are all clamoring for a change after a couple of more pathetic seasons, that I was seeing the futility of keeping this terrible coach around way before any of delusional jackasses

Three years later.........

A worse team.
No identity.
Terrible uniforms.

But hey, at least we have a new stadium to get embarrased in.

Uniforms? Now, you've got my attention. Terrible uniforms.... Give me something classic.

Top Bottom