Parking/tailgaiting for Spring Game?

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
So does anyone know what lots will be open and if we can tailgate for the Spring Game on Saturday. I'd love to fire up the grill and tailgate myself with some buddies, but if its not going to be easy to do so, I'll just sign up for the Goal Line club picnic, but I'd rather tailgate myself.

Anyone know or heard anything???

And on a similar note, I'm wondering if the game-day shuttles will be running and the concession stands will be open (I assume food will be available). I didn't find anything about that on Gophersports.com.

So does anyone know what lots will be open and if we can tailgate for the Spring Game on Saturday. I'd love to fire up the grill and tailgate myself with some buddies, but if its not going to be easy to do so, I'll just sign up for the Goal Line club picnic, but I'd rather tailgate myself.

Anyone know or heard anything???

We'd love to have you at the party gopheguy05, but a few of the lots around the stadium will be open for tailgating starting at 11:00am. Haven't heard which lots specifically will be open and which ones won't but if you get there before noon you won't have trouble finding a spot in a lot close to the stadium.

Top Bottom