Parking Nightmare - Only the U!

We went to the tcu game a few years back. It was a 7pm kick and game over at 10:30. Went back to the lot and many of the gophers fans took out there tailgating gear and fired it back up. At first I thought wow those dudes are hardcore, however after we got in our car and sat in the same place for an hour and a half I realized what they were doing. The traffic down there is just horrendous.

Paid for a season ticket pass at Oak Street Ramp and they say it’s “oversold” and can’t get in

Gonna miss kick off

What a joke
Had something simi5 happen to me this summer in downtown Chicago. Prepaid pass butt he ramp was full. Not good.

That’s a bummer.

I’ve actually had a WAY BETTER experience parking in Lot 37 in recent years compared to the past.

That’s a bummer.

I’ve actually had a WAY BETTER experience parking in Lot 37 in recent years compared to the past.
We got to oak st ramp at noon today and it was almost full. Not shocked to hear it was oversold. On the way out I saw a few cars parked illegally in the ramp.

Got to the game early today....and the Oak Street Ramp was already packed. Not sure why....today.

We got to oak st ramp at noon today and it was almost full. Not shocked to hear it was oversold. On the way out I saw a few cars parked illegally in the ramp.
Very strange, sounds like someone dorked up.

Overselling a ramp and taking money from people for a season pass is outrageous. It has been discussed here many times. The parking folks at the U run independently from athletics and they have developed into a problem with no apparent solution. They don’t seem to answer to anyone.

They are like skynet in the Terminator movies. They have grown out of control.

I am thankful that I tailgate. I was setting up tailgate canopies by 9:00 am this morning and I simply don’t have to worry about traffic or parking issues. I feel for those that do, however. In the long run it can’t be helping attendance.

Paid for a season ticket pass at Oak Street Ramp and they say it’s “oversold” and can’t get in

Gonna miss kick off

What a joke
Again!!!! I complained about this problem after the last 2 home games and actually got a $15 refund from the Parking department after dropping emails to the Athletic Director and School President saying how terrible it was.

Top Bottom