Paper work filed by woman in court to drop order of protection against 1 of 6 players

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Ok wth is going on ??? Why was there RO against him in the first place???

How does one file then rescind a restraining order in less than a week? Odds this lady has gone cray-cray? Best to identify targets before pulling the trigger. Check your fire, check your fire.

How does one file then rescind a restraining order in less than a week? Odds this lady has gone cray-cray? Best to identify targets before pulling the trigger. Check your fire, check your fire.

Ya it puzzling what the hell is going on ...but don't get me wrong if someone raped that young women he needs his dick riped off..

Whole situation is just odd. Wonder why only Hardin's was lifted and not the others? Great news from a football standpoint as our defense seems to play a whole lot better with him on the field but this whole case has been odd from the get go.

Whole situation is just odd. Wonder why only Hardin's was lifted and not the others? Great news from a football standpoint as our defense seems to play a whole lot better with him on the field but this whole case has been odd from the get go.

Thomas......not Hardin

Whoops....reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.

OK here is an idea

Lets have the 100 or so players not in her reach serve her with a restraining order because she is a threat to all players as she is wrongfully attempting to restrain players not even in the problems of which she is having.

As a player i would fear that if looking at her in a normal way she could scream that she was threatened

so if 100 people keep her away from TCF would the 4/5/6 players she has an order for be able to play?

Ya it puzzling what the hell is going on ...but don't get me wrong if someone raped that young women he needs his dick riped off..

agreed but if it was a rape wouldn't the Police figure it out in the month they had this? they did not find enough evidence to proceed. this seems like(and i am far from being totally updated on all info on the case) like the Gal is out for these kids for whatever they did. knowing that she has power to ruin their careers and education

OK here is an idea

Lets have the 100 or so players not in her reach serve her with a restraining order because she is a threat to all players as she is wrongfully attempting to restrain players not even in the problems of which she is having.

As a player i would fear that if looking at her in a normal way she could scream that she was threatened

so if 100 people keep her away from TCF would the 4/5/6 players she has an order for be able to play?

I would sincerely hope there are solid grounds for why she needed the restraining order and it wasn't just granted for the heck of it which is essentially what you are promoting. None of us has the details on what all is going on here so as frustrating as it is from a fan standpoint all we can really do is trust that the legal system is handling things properly and let the lawyers fight it out behind the scenes if it is not.

The DA is bound by law and ethics not to prosecute a case that in his judgement he does not have enough evidence to convict.
That does not mean that in her mind the young woman was assaulted.
To date a judge has agreed that the young men in question did enough to cause her severe anguish if they are near her.
That is why there is now a hearing in which the young men's attorney will try to convince the judge that his clients pose no risk to the woman.
None of us know the facts in this case and suggestions that she should be named and her picture shown are truly bizarre.
Perhaps a scarlet A should be pinned to her clothing.

To date a judge has agreed that the young men in question did enough to cause her severe anguish if they are near her.

My understanding is the order doesn't mean that at all.... the orders are effectively granted by default. They don't actually determine anything. Thus the later finding of fact.

My two cents...

If they weren't athletes nobody would care about them or the woman student involved. The wild speculation, questioning of motives, second-guessing, etc...

My two cents...

If they weren't athletes nobody would care about them or the woman student involved. The wild speculation, questioning of motives, second-guessing, etc...

No way dude.

The only person who would say that on GH is a vindictive cheerleader / band member who also works concessions and drives the injury cart and hails from some undesirable part of the country .... and whose upbringing is questionable, thinks Mitch is a D1 QB, and accepts mediocrity.

I think we found her! It was PMWinSTP all along!

No way dude.

The only person who would say that on GH is a vindictive cheerleader / band member who also works concessions and drives the injury cart and hails from some undesirable part of the country .... and whose upbringing is questionable, thinks Mitch is a D1 QB, and accepts mediocrity.

I think we found her! It was PMWinSTP all along!

Nice try...childishly got all your cliche digs in at one time. Not impressed...but I'm sure that wasn't your point, if you actually had one.

Wait...were you trying to be sarcastic and witty?

Just for the record - you are against rape? Don't let anyone ever say you are afraid to take a stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DA is bound by law and ethics not to prosecute a case that in his judgement he does not have enough evidence to convict.
That is why there is now a hearing in which the young men's attorney will try to convince the judge that his clients pose no risk to the woman.
None of us know the facts in this case and suggestions that she should be named and her picture shown are truly bizarre.

Thanks for the thoughtful and insightful post olddoc.

Nice try...childishly got all your cliche digs in at one time. Not impressed...but I'm sure that wasn't your point, if you actually had one.

Wait...were you trying to be sarcastic and witty?

I was agreeing with you with a big sarcastic reference to all the silly theories around here.

There has been 1 creep that asked for her picture.
Two people thought they had to point out that they were against rape.

Your post is a bizarre reaction to a pretty level-headed conversation on the subject. I don't know why this has to be posted on here, but everyone on here agrees that these guys should be kicked off the team and prosecuted to the full extent of the law if this woman was assaulted. Why does that even have to be spelled out to you?

As far as your point, it's off too.

The judge has not ruled anything yet. The judge has not found that the young men did anything to cause her severe anguish. It is a process that takes time. There has not been any judgement.

There has been 1 creep that asked for her picture.
Two people thought they had to point out that they were against rape.

Your post is a bizarre reaction to a pretty level-headed conversation on the subject. I don't know why this has to be posted on here, but everyone on here agrees that these guys should be kicked off the team and prosecuted to the full extent of the law if this woman was assaulted. Why does that even have to be spelled out to you?

As far as your point, it's off too.

The judge has not ruled anything yet. The judge has not found that the young men did anything to cause her severe anguish. It is a process that takes time. There has not been any judgement.

Not that I agree with anyone.

But there have been a few posts on here that were deleted.... they were not gud. What we see now is not everything.

To some degree this reminds me of the Madison incident. A friend of mine who was studying for the bar and attending the U got a hold of the transcripts After reading them there was no way those players should have been hauled off the the plane. Just saying.......

Top Bottom