Panther Hawk strikes again

Hey Pantherhawk/conference champ/brewsterhaha/ et al:

I used to think that you were just a tool, but now I'm worried that you will seriously hurt yourself or someone else with this delusional hatred that you have. Please seek professional help. I don't know where you live, but I would be happy to help you research facilities to aid you. And no...I am not trying to be funny.

Hey Pantherhawk/conference champ/brewsterhaha/ et al:

I used to think that you were just a tool, but now I'm worried that you will seriously hurt yourself or someone else with this delusional hatred that you have. Please seek professional help. I don't know where you live, but I would be happy to help you research facilities to aid you. And no...I am not trying to be funny.

Did you miss the post above yours? You really think one person wears the hat of every single Gopher fan who won't drink the kool-aid?

The question becomes what is more pathetic? Pantherhawk stalking the Gophers or a 2 page thread here and numerous other threads in the past of gopher fans stalking a guy who stalks the gophers. Who cares what he says and does.

I am a Hawkeye fan who will unequivocally repudiate the words and actions of Pantherhawk. He spreads misinformation and incendiary comments on numerous blogs, websites etc. Hopefully, all of you will not presume Pantherhawk to be typical of Iowa fans. Do we know, conclusively, whether or not he is actually an Iowa fan or just a Minnesota Gopher antagonist?

I mean seriously

l_b4c85169cf9647dba10819f85ffbf07b.jpg

is that really him?!?!

I am a Hawkeye fan who will unequivocally repudiate the words and actions of Pantherhawk. He spreads misinformation and incendiary comments on numerous blogs, websites etc. Hopefully, all of you will not presume Pantherhawk to be typical of Iowa fans. Do we know, conclusively, whether or not he is actually an Iowa fan or just a Minnesota Gopher antagonist?

I heard he grew up in Minnesota and got picked on, now hates everything about MN. Moved to Iowa bought a red truck and started loving the Hawkeyes. Rest is history!!

I heard he grew up in Minnesota and got picked on, now hates everything about MN. Moved to Iowa bought a red truck and started loving the Hawkeyes. Rest is history!!

Well there is nothing wrong with moving to Iowa and becoming a Hawkeye fan. However, his incendiary comments are unnecessary. I went to high school in Minnesota and chose to go to the University of Iowa and I am not a light-saber swinging, red-truck driving fellow. Nonetheless, it amazes me that Pantherhawk's antics have facilitated a two+ page thread. He must really drive some people crazy around here.

holy %$#@! SO SO SO funny! how in the world did you find those?! What a D-bag

Went to my space and searched panther hawk, nothing groundbreaking.

Kind of feel bad for this fella, if you notice on all his pictures he's by himself, guessing he has zero friends. Probably why he spends all his time bashing the Gophers. OK I'm kidding, he still a D-bag.:p

holy %$#@! SO SO SO funny! how in the world did you find those?! What a D-bag

pantherclown made a huge mistake a while back. His myspace was listed under pantherhawk..........let's see some, some guy named pantherhawk who is wearing all iowa football gear in his photos....i mean what are the odds?.....LMAO

He then gets busted and quickly changes his name on myspace to exiled jedi.

All you have to do is go to google and type in pantherhawk and myspace. The first thing that pops up is exiled jedi because it still remembers pantherhawk. Click on exiled jedi you can see this clownazz in action. He loves jedi.....check the light saber he is wielding. It's hilarious.

This is indeed toughguy pantherhawk. YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP!

I notice no pics of him with women, other than his nieces, what a shock.

pantherclown made a huge mistake a while back. His myspace was listed under pantherhawk..........let's see some, some guy named pantherhawk who is wearing all iowa football gear in his photos....i mean what are the odds?.....LMAO

He then gets busted and quickly changes his name on myspace to exiled jedi.

All you have to do is go to google and type in pantherhawk and myspace. The first thing that pops up is exiled jedi because it still remembers pantherhawk. Click on exiled jedi you can see this clownazz in action. He loves jedi.....check the light saber he is wielding. It's hilarious.

This is indeed toughguy pantherhawk. YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP!
Anyone stupid enough to believe this is really him should be banned from being a Gopher fan for life. I hearby nominate you to be the one to call the NCAA and turn him in for "booster violations." This thread shows a disturbing side to the "limitations" of a segment of our fanbase.

Aclu your not a gophers fan, shouldn't u be updating your mpls forecast for your Facebook buddies.

Anyone stupid enough to believe this is really him should be banned from being a Gopher fan for life. I hearby nominate you to be the one to call the NCAA and turn him in for "booster violations." This thread shows a disturbing side to the "limitations" of a segment of our fanbase.

The photos everyone has discussed most certainly do depict the actual pantherhawk. And you can nominate me to look into your "booster violations." Needless to say, I don't think you have properly researched your defenses.

Punished for what? After reviewing the page, he produces no incentive or inducement to anyone to attend any particular school. He doesn't even directly attempt to dissuade anyone from picking a particular school. Can you even identify him has a booster as specified by NCAA standards? Which school is he aligned with? Panthers? Hawks? MN? Wisconsin? He is at liberty to add anyone as a friend he so chooses. My recommendation would be to stop the hysteria and simply ignore him. Why even tread onto his page? Good luck with the law thing!

All of your electronic contact with Prospective Student-Athletes (PSA's) are logged by Facebook and can be subpoenaed. The same goes for all of the identifying information you have posted in support of the Iowa Hawkeyes.

The standard is not whether you provided any "incentive or inducement" to attend any particular school. The standard is: (a) whether you are a "representative" of the Iowa Hawkeyes; and (b) whether you have encouraged participants to select the University of Iowa and not the University of Minnesota. Whether you have provided improper benefits is a completely separate standard, and separately actionable from providing basic encouragement.

"Representatives" of the University of Iowa are defined broadly to include both paid and unpaid persons formally recruiting on behalf of the athletic department, AND anyone who has ever contributed financially to the athletic program, for instance through being a season ticket holder. You are a "representative" if you ever contributed money, even if you haven't in many years. The rule is "once a booster always a booster" for obvious reasons. The definition is actually broad enough to include those who have not actually contributed money, but this is one way to make the designation automatic.

As for providing "encouragement," I have personally seen your direct contact with PSA's on your Facebook page and "negative" recruiting against the University of Minnesota football program. These are not generic posts to the public at large, which may include PSA's. These are direct contacts to known PSA's being recruited by the University of Minnesota. They are interwoven with posts praising the University of Iowa, for example by claiming Iowa CB Amari Spievey is "watching film" when chastising Gopher players on Facebook who post that they are hanging out with their friends. It also includes your multiple posts praising Iowa and its coaching staff for turning out NFL draftees, which you call "Iowa millionaires."

It may be that a school currently does not have the obligation to police the Internet to stop all of its "representatives," but that is a burgeoning field of exploration for the NCAA and compliance departments. Certainly schools are held responsible for the secret activities of their boosters in support of recruiting; there is a strong argument that schools should be responsible for public, violative conduct by its boosters.

The obvious box this opens is the expanse of the Internet and a school's responsibility for policing boosters on direct-contact social sites like Facebook and Twitter. One can see the wisdom, however, in cracking down on grassroots booster activities aimed at poisoning the recruiting efforts of their conference rivals, while promoting their own school publicly to the same, targeted, group of PSA's. One of the benefits of the Internet, however, is that direct contact, including the who, what, when, where, and how, is provable, unlike encounters with PSA's elsewhere. In this case, Iowa's compliance department will definitely be given notice of your direct contact with PSA's and recruiting efforts on Iowa's behalf. There will be no claim of ignorance.

You are not helping the University of Iowa football program with your direct contact with PSA's on the Internet, Pantherhawk.

All of your electronic contact with Prospective Student-Athletes (PSA's) are logged by Facebook and can be subpoenaed. The same goes for all of the identifying information you have posted in support of the Iowa Hawkeyes.

The standard is not whether you provided any "incentive or inducement" to attend any particular school. The standard is: (a) whether you are a "representative" of the Iowa Hawkeyes; and (b) whether you have encouraged participants to select the University of Iowa and not the University of Minnesota. Whether you have provided improper benefits is a completely separate standard, and separately actionable from providing basic encouragement.

"Representatives" of the University of Iowa are defined broadly to include both paid and unpaid persons formally recruiting on behalf of the athletic department, AND anyone who has ever contributed financially to the athletic program, for instance through being a season ticket holder. You are a "representative" if you ever contributed money, even if you haven't in many years. The rule is "once a booster always a booster" for obvious reasons. The definition is actually broad enough to include those who have not actually contributed money, but this is one way to make the designation automatic.

As for providing "encouragement," I have personally seen your direct contact with PSA's on your Facebook page and "negative" recruiting against the University of Minnesota football program. These are not generic posts to the public at large, which may include PSA's. These are direct contacts to known PSA's being recruited by the University of Minnesota. They are interwoven with posts praising the University of Iowa, for example by claiming Iowa CB Amari Spievey is "watching film" when chastising Gopher players on Facebook who post that they are hanging out with their friends. It also includes your multiple posts praising Iowa and its coaching staff for turning out NFL draftees, which you call "Iowa millionaires."

It may be that a school currently does not have the obligation to police the Internet to stop all of its "representatives," but that is a burgeoning field of exploration for the NCAA and compliance departments. Certainly schools are held responsible for the secret activities of their boosters in support of recruiting; there is a strong argument that schools should be responsible for public, violative conduct by its boosters.

The obvious box this opens is the expanse of the Internet and a school's responsibility for policing boosters on direct-contact social sites like Facebook and Twitter. One can see the wisdom, however, in cracking down on grassroots booster activities aimed at poisoning the recruiting efforts of their conference rivals, while promoting their own school publicly to the same, targeted, group of PSA's. One of the benefits of the Internet, however, is that direct contact, including the who, what, when, where, and how, is provable, unlike encounters with PSA's elsewhere. In this case, Iowa's compliance department will definitely be given notice of your direct contact with PSA's and recruiting efforts on Iowa's behalf. There will be no claim of ignorance.

You are not helping the University of Iowa football program with your direct contact with PSA's on the Internet, Pantherhawk.
Looks like you really [showed'em] : "Let me be perfectly clear: I am a representative of the MN Gophers; and I encourage everyone to select the University of MN! Although it's only $5, I have donated money to the U of M AD! I will be PM'ing my boys about incentives from my buddy, the big Gopher booster, who owns a large Twin Cities auto dealership! Go Gophers and kiss the picture of my hero on the upper left!"

Being that I have seen him claim many times to be a Gopher season ticketholder as well and since enforcement is up to the "booster's" affiliated school, how long before the U of M's general counsel serves up that old subpoena on Facebook?

whatever you say rodenator......LMAO

myspace was named pantherhawk......he's wearing all iowa hawkeye gear.......and you are telling me it's not him

you've got a better chance of winning the lottery than that not being him

Top Bottom