Panoramic Photo

mplsbadger

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a panoramic photo of the Stadium from Saturday? I'd like a new desktop wallpaper. All the news sources seem to have flash.

Can't wait till we get an ABC game with a blimp, will be nice to have an aerial of the full stadium!

Does anyone have a link to a panoramic photo of the Stadium from Saturday? I'd like a new desktop wallpaper. All the news sources seem to have flash.

Can't wait till we get an ABC game with a blimp, will be nice to have an aerial of the full stadium!

I have some photo editing software on my work PC. If you send me a link to a news site that has a panoramic photo you want in a flash player I'll screenshot it, edit out the extra crap, and send it to you.

Photo coming

I heard from someone who sells panoramic photos that the TCF one was taken Saturday and will be available for sale, with a special offer to season ticket holders. Hope he's right. And hope we hear something soon.

I just got a call from the company I ordered the panoramic photo from at the State Fair. It is ready to be picked up! I can't wait!!!!

The company is Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas, 12913 Pioneer Trail, Eden Prairie, MN 55347. Phone number is 800-334-7266 Web address is www.panoramas.com

is that website not working for anyone else?? I scroll down to the U and it clicks back up! im getting SUPER frustrated!

is that website not working for anyone else?? I scroll down to the U and it clicks back up! im getting SUPER frustrated!

I have a mac and it did the same thing in Safari. It works fine in Firefox. Not sure what they are using to make it not work on all browsers.

The panorama of TCF is done and will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) on the web site. www.panoramas.com. It can't be posted earlier do to some fun things the Athletic Dept. has planned for it over the next few days. Stay tuned.

I understand there's issues with some software browsers. I know Internet Explorer works fine on this site.

Jim

When I checked the website last night it worked fine, but the U section only had a photo of Mariucci. I suppose it takes a few days to get new photos added or as one poster suggested, the U may have something to do with it, since I'm sure they retained all the rights...

The panorama of TCF is done and will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) on the web site. www.panoramas.com. It can't be posted earlier do to some fun things the Athletic Dept. has planned for it over the next few days. Stay tuned.

I understand there's issues with some software browsers. I know Internet Explorer works fine on this site.

Jim

Thanks Jim! If your hinting at what I hope you're hinting at then I am very excited. :D

When I checked the website last night it worked fine, but the U section only had a photo of Mariucci. I suppose it takes a few days to get new photos added or as one poster suggested, the U may have something to do with it, since I'm sure they retained all the rights...

Same here.

Jim, are you thinking of doing anything that could involve mounting a game program and/or tickets along with the panoramic?

Thanks U

What a nice suprise in the mail today! Just awesome. A book and now this. Good job by the U and Athletic Dept.

What a nice suprise in the mail today! Just awesome. A book and now this. Good job by the U and Athletic Dept.

So its true? They did send out coupons for 1 panoramic to every account holder?

No. We got the real thing!

No f-ing way. This makes me want to duck out early to get the mail, but seeing that I'm in Madison I'm doubt its here yet...let the waiting begin! :)

Where is the coupon for the book, I hope I didn't lose mine.

Got mine in the mail today. Totally unexpected. We looked at them at the Fair but didn't buy anything so it was a surprise to see it in the mailbox today. Beautiful picture. Now I need to get it framed.

Impressed

Thank you Gopher Athletics.:clap:

It was a fantastic suprise in the mail after work! I was planning on getting one of these prints, but was dreading spending the money on the print and frame.

Now I just need a frame!

I can speak from experience here. Gophers fans are the best. Never seen such excitement for a college football panorama. What fun fans. Glad to be a Minnesotan.

I'd also like to thank everyone in Gopher Athletics for allowing us to be a small part of TCF's opening.

Jim Blakeway

Got mine yesterday. The frame is even better than I thought it would be. Looks great! It would pretty cool to be one of the people standing near the top that are immortalized in that picture.

Frames

For a basic frame if you have no patience and want it back right away, try a Michael's. I got mine back the same afternoon I dropped it off. Of course I could have bought a framed print off the web site that took the picture for $89, and that includes the photo I think. That's less than what I paid just for the frame. And the one that is $199 on the web site looks better than mine, with the maroon and yellow matting, but mine cost less than that.

Top Bottom