PAC-12 reverses course, plans seven game football season

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The legion of USC Trojans fans on this board will be excited. Seven games starting Nov 6. Championship game Dec18. Following the science, as it may be, no fans at games.

Still funny

The legion of USC Trojans fans on this board will be excited. Seven games starting Nov 6. Championship game Dec18. Following the science, as it may be, no fans at games.

Still funny

Good for them! It takes some longer than others but better late than ever I guess.

As far as no fans, I see on Thursday Night Football tonight the Jags allowed more fans at tonight's game than they did last week. I forget the numbers but something like 14,000 last week and 18-19,000 this week or something like that.

It has to be an unbelievable letdown to open a new on campus stadium in a pandemic...but they did seem to have bigger crowd allowed tonight for the in state rival.

This is good news. Hopefully the pandemic does not ruin all the fun. So this will make a true Rose Bowl possible.

It has to be an unbelievable letdown to open a new on campus stadium in a pandemic...but they did seem to have bigger crowd allowed tonight for the in state rival.

Who's opening the new stadium in the PAC 12?

I wonder if in some way the Pac-12 would like to kick the B1G in the crotch?

Good for them! It takes some longer than others but better late than ever I guess.

As far as no fans, I see on Thursday Night Football tonight the Jags allowed more fans at tonight's game than they did last week. I forget the numbers but something like 14,000 last week and 18-19,000 this week or something like that.
How do we know they weren't allowing full capacity? It's the Jags.

The Mid-American Conference will begin its football season on Nov. 4 and play a six-game, conference-only schedule, with a championship game on Dec. 18 or 19, the league announced on Friday.

The university presidents unanimously approved the decision based on the recommendation of the league's medical advisory panel. A full schedule will be released later, but sources told ESPN that MAC games will take place on weeknights through the first few weeks of November and move to Saturdays in December..

The MAC became the third FBS conference in two days, along with the Pac-12 and Mountain West Conference on Thursday evening, to announce it will play a fall football season after initially postponing. All 10 FBS conferences are now playing at some point this fall and will have their conference title games before the College Football Playoff selection committee determines the top four teams in the country on Dec. 20..

The Mid-American Conference will begin its football season on Nov. 4 and play a six-game, conference-only schedule, with a championship game on Dec. 18 or 19, the league announced on Friday.

The university presidents unanimously approved the decision based on the recommendation of the league's medical advisory panel. A full schedule will be released later, but sources told ESPN that MAC games will take place on weeknights through the first few weeks of November and move to Saturdays in December..

The MAC became the third FBS conference in two days, along with the Pac-12 and Mountain West Conference on Thursday evening, to announce it will play a fall football season after initially postponing. All 10 FBS conferences are now playing at some point this fall and will have their conference title games before the College Football Playoff selection committee determines the top four teams in the country on Dec. 20..
MACtion! ESPN execs breath a sigh of relief as their Tues and Wed evening schedules are finally filled.

MACtion! ESPN execs breath a sigh of relief as their Tues and Wed evening schedules are finally filled.

Yep! And all the people who were screaming that they were "College Football fans and we want them all back on the field!"can admit that they "only care about their team and the big name teams" after all.

Yeah right. Like they're gonna admit it! :LOL:

Top Bottom