Pac 12 Network

Recalled champps in New righton and of course they now say they won't have it... Radio is the option I guess......

Recalled champps in New righton and of course they now say they won't have it... Radio is the option I guess......

Where's Dr. Don with his radio internet links?

Will the Gopher bb games ever be on tv again????

I do not understand why the gopher basketball games are never on tv? Please help!

The Pac 12 network sucks. This broadcast is offing terrible

Oh!!!! A sweet play just happened? We better not show a repeat of it...

The Pac 12 network sucks. This broadcast is offing terrible

Oh!!!! A sweet play just happened? We better not show a repeat of it...

Guessing it was because the workers were striking. Likely a bare-bones crew with little tech help for replays.

How old is the Pac 12 Network? Seemed eerily familiar to first season of BTN. No replays, announcers just awefull. Not only were they total homers (which I expect), but freaking never shut up about total nonsense. Talked like it was a pregame show while the game was going on in the background. Between them and the refs in the second half...game was almost unwatchable. I turned off the volume with 15 minutes left to go and watched the game in peace.

Maybe this was one of those remote broadcasts where the announcers where in a studio and not at the game....these guys had no clue.

Like the poster two above me said. They had a shorthanded crew last night. Guessing that is why we got such a bad experience.

Like the poster two above me said. They had a shorthanded crew last night. Guessing that is why we got such a bad experience.

Kind of like something else in life...a bad experience is still better than no experience. :)

Top Bottom