Over/Under # of Carries for Mo - 35

35 carries for Mo?

• Over

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Under

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

I think he will be right around that number but will go with the over by a couple.

I'm taking the over. The air temp should at least keep the need for halftime ice to a minimum.

I say over, I think Fleck and Kirk keep their foot on the gas rather than coasting with the lead (hey a guy can dream, right?), and the involves continuing to play Mo.

All I know is that I'm hoping for an old-fashioned football game where the forward pass hardly exists. I think the Gophers will definitely come out on top in that type of game. You can't stop Mo!

Far and away the Iowegians see Mo as their biggest challenge. It's a great credit to him from a historic program rival that is fielding (as usual) a very good defense.

I hope Mo has been testing cleats all week and that slippin' and slidin' is not an issue when he makes his cuts. This has happened a few games over his career...as the case with all backs and receivers.

Maintaining good traction will be tough though methinks.

I have money on Mo going over 100 yards so hopefully he gets 35+. Would mean we are sustaining some drives.

Top Bottom