Over / Under Big Ten Wins.

This squad has the unique opportunity of going winless in conference.

Under 4

Last edited:

1.5 if I were setting a line and wanted even $ on both sides.
Before today more people would’ve bet over 1.5 than under….including maybe me.

And today was the best we have played lol

I said this team wouldn't win a conference game all season.
After the past two games, I think they may win one.

The next 4 games are brutal. @OSU, Illinois, Purdue, @Michigan. The Illinois game is the only one I'd give them more than a 10% chance to win.

The next 4 games are brutal. @OSU, Illinois, Purdue, @Michigan. The Illinois game is the only one I'd give them more than a 10% chance to win.
I think the home Illinois game is one of our 5 best chances for a win!

@northwestern
Rutgers
Iowa
Illinois
Penn state

Maybe those are the 5 easiest games?

I think the home Illinois game is one of our 5 best chances for a win!

@northwestern
Rutgers
Iowa
Illinois
Penn state

Maybe those are the 5 easiest games?
Illinois is very Jekyl and Hyde this year, but they're currently up double digits on Wisconsin and we almost never play well against them, especially at home. So I don't feel much optimism for that one.

Illinois is very Jekyl and Hyde this year, but they're currently up double digits on Wisconsin and we almost never play well against them, especially at home. So I don't feel much optimism for that one.
We just have to catch Iowa on the day they lost to that terrible team
Illinois on the day they don’t show up.
Michigan on the day they don’t show up.

Unfortunately I think home Michigan and home Nebraska were both two of our better shots for wins and we have lost both already.
Don’t get northwestern at home. I suppose maybe Nebraska on the road is our next best chance

One random win somewhere feels about right.

THREE wins (3-17) means a program record loss total & 3rd lowest winning % in 90 years.
TWO wins (2-18) means lowest winning % in 90 years.
ONE win (1-19) means lowest conference winning % EVER.

Illinois is dysfunctional. I give the Gophers a chance in that one. Plus, Illinois at home beat Wisconsin playing without Wahl. That doesn’t convince me they’re out of their funk.

4.5. I’m on the over. We are improving and I think quickly.

So 1-19 is acceptable? Just fire him and end it
I would’ve never hired him.

But I’m not going to get worked up about firing this year because it simply isn’t going to happen. Not even worth discussing because it’s a 0% possibility

Top Bottom