OUTBACK BOWL PARKING - Need quick ideas

GophersWin!

Reaction score
have not researched at all, before i did i thought if there are any of you which
have ideas on reserved parking or etc... ? Thoughts ?

have not researched at all, before i did i thought if there are any of you which
have ideas on reserved parking or etc... ? Thoughts ?
Use SpotHero or any one of those types of websites/apps. I'm sure there are plenty of spots for you to leave a car overnight or longer, as needed.

I’m guessing parking is a non-issue in that area. NFL stadiums usually handle parking well

I’m planning to get down there around 9am to pregame and see the festivities. Will be drunk and standing all game

Raymond James Stadium has a capacity in the 65,000 to 66,000 range, but attendance for the Outback Bowl has exceeded 60,000 just once in the past decade and hasn't exceeded 55,000 in any season during that timeframe other than that one big crowd. I can't imagine anyone driving up to the stadium on Wednesday getting told there's no place to park.

Parking on stadium grounds is $30. Just bought a parking pass for lot 6 for $30 on the game's website.

Parking on stadium grounds is $30. Just bought a parking pass for lot 6 for $30 on the game's website.
thanks everyone.. probably got hosed on my 2 parking passes but so be it.. thanks for all the info and help ! Much appreciated.

Just gonna wing it on parking. Get in late tomorrow night and since I’m getting a rental I have no clue on the plate. I plan to get down there early anyway.

Top Bottom