Outback Bowl attendees and Tampa Visitors!

Bay Cannon

Reaction score
I'm a former Minnesotan and Mpls/St Paul Beer wonk who moved to Tampa and finally opened the brewery we moved here for! It is located perfectly for pregame and post game festivities at Raymond James, home of the Outback Bowl!

Bay Cannon Beer Company at 2106 W Main St. opened August 2nd, and we couldn't be more excited that the Gophers are making their way down. We have fresh beers (a couple with MN grown hops) a full kitchen, wine, slushees and our own root beer and NA seltzer. Please use us as an unofficial Gopher hospitality home for your stay in Tampa and enjoy your trip down. I will be in attendance with 9 other family members from MN, and look forward to saying hello to as many Gophers as possible! Any questions at all reach out to [email protected] or check us out on social at @baycannonbeer on IG, FB or Twitter, or of course website at baycannon.com

I'll be sure to stop by!!

Previously living in MN and now living in Ft Myers and opening a business of my own gives me a great perspective on your endeavor and challenges!!! Best of luck to you and GO GOPHER!

I'll be sure to stop by!!

Previously living in MN and now living in Ft Myers and opening a business of my own gives me a great perspective on your endeavor and challenges!!! Best of luck to you and GO GOPHER!
Right on man, more than happy to meet and talk ball or business development, lol. Love to say hello!

Top Bottom