Out Kick our Coverage

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
Kill talks about out kicking his coverage when he landed his wife. Always gets a good chuckle. Of the 31 games now during his tenure how many times would it appear that the team played way above its ability and surprises on game day? USC, Purdue and Texas Tech and maybe an Iowa game or two. I worry about that more than anything; why can't we seem to steal a few more games here and there? This year, Iowa was so beatable at home and our coaches and players laid a huge egg. I'm not saying we would have beaten Michigan but boy we'll maybe not see them this beatable in awhile, too. The rest of this year will be telling. We need to win 3 B1G games from here on out for this year to be a step in the right direction. For all the chatter about where our program is headed it's all about winning B1G games.

ya need to quit thinking Iowa was so beatable. its over. just - show up, cheer and buy beer.

I have a similar thought. Why don't any of the Big Ten big boys ever get caught totally overlooking us allowing us to sneak out a win. It never seems to happen. The big boys just hand us one ass kicking after another, year after year after year.

let. it. go.

Iowa isn't as horrible as we all thought, beatable but not god awful.

Here, Kill has beaten Iowa, Syracuse, and Purdue when they really shouldn't have. Not huge wins, but outside the expectation. Other places he's beaten lots of bigger time opponents.

Be patient, give the coaches time to develop their recruits, look at other positives for now.
And drink beer. That always helps.

Top Bottom