Our Transfer Portal History - In-and-Outs

MNfootballfan

Reaction score
I've been trying to look online and haven't found anything. Has anyone kept a running list of players that we have gained vs. lost in the transfer portal? I was in a discussion with a few friends and it seems like Fleck and company have won in the portal far more than they have lost but it could be a slanted view of history on my part.

Thanks in advance!

I've been trying to look online and haven't found anything. Has anyone kept a running list of players that we have gained vs. lost in the transfer portal? I was in a discussion with a few friends and it seems like Fleck and company have won in the portal far more than they have lost but it could be a slanted view of history on my part.

Thanks in advance!
Done one of these for the past 3 years at least.

Thanks in advance!
They may have won the portal in previous years but this year Tyler and Selig don’t seem to be able to play at this level. Crooms looks like the only standout we gained this year and is a senior while Spencer at least looks like he belongs out there.

They may have won the portal in previous years but this year Tyler and Selig don’t seem to be able to play at this level. Crooms looks like the only standout we gained this year and is a senior while Spencer at least looks like he belongs out there.
Jack Henderson has been a solid pickup as well. People always seem to forget about him when talking about the transfers.

Jack Henderson has been a solid pickup as well. People always seem to forget about him when talking about the transfers.
I think Henderson and Trevon Jones were excellent finds. Jones is a one-year guy, unfortunately. Crooms was OK, but man he dropped a lot of passes. Spencer should be a good long-term play (like Henderson). Tyler simply was not ready for the B1G game. Really too bad, given the injuries at RB. Selig? Hard to say because he was injured a lot, but didn't help our LB depth the way it was planned. I think McDonald might be a good pick-up for next year.

To be honest if our linebackers and running backs were healthy this team is probably 8-3 and we are all pissed we got blown out by Purdue and cost ourselves the division

Typically they’ve done well in the portal, including some nice additions this year. But Tyler seems to be a poor fit in our scheme, and we really needed to hit on a RB. Also really needed to add multiple linebackers, and not just depth pieces like Selig. This seemed obvious with only one returning guy with much experience.

Top Bottom