Our O sucks

borninthebarn

True Believer
Reaction score
This isn't news, but it is pretty much a rule that if we let a team get to 70 we lose. I don't know if Tubby doesn't have the elite scorers he had at Kentucky to make is offense work or if the offense is just a bad system. Either way it is clear that it doesn't do well for who we have.

Teams with less talent have better offenses than we do. We need to be able to score 70 points.

Frustrating as f*$%.

Our only real offensive weapon in BH, and he cant get his own shot. I would run 10 screens a possession for him.

Our only real offensive weapon in BH, and he cant get his own shot. I would run 10 screens a possession for him.

Ralph is a weapon, when we actually decide to get him the ball. I'm starting to believe he should be getting 12-14 shots a game. At least where he takes them from they are higher percentage.

Ralph is a weapon, when we actually decide to get him the ball. I'm starting to believe he should be getting 12-14 shots a game. At least where he takes them from they are higher percentage.

Hard to argue with that. Agree that RS is a decent option down low...

My biggest fear now is that damned 1-3-1 Northwestern runs, and seeing our offense struggle for another game. We never seem to do what is needed to beat that defense. Attack - Attack - Attack.

Top Bottom