Our National Nightmare is over!

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Link

Slobbering Lou Holtz leaving ESPN. Could never watch that jack-hole. Now if we can just rid ourselves of Mark May:

Lou Holtz is no longer an ESPN college football analyst after the two sides recently agreed to part ways, according to a report from Richard Deitsch of Sports Illustrated. Deitsch reported Holtz leaving ESPN "was closer to a mutual agreement between the parties than Holtz getting forced out."

bout time. Not even recalling the spurn he gave us fans (born in 87) i still never liked the guy. But did make for a good punchline or two. It was time for a change. Wish he would have come back for one game day though just to hear him speak on his time here and the crap he left. Doubt we would get any clarity anyway, but still...

Wish he would have come back for one game day though just to hear him speak on his time here and the crap he left.

He would just lie like he did while he was here. I was in Northrop and heard his say "I'm not leaving here until thish team goesh to the Roshe Bowl".

He was a lying prick and every school he coached faced sanctions of some form...the year after he left. Wish he never would have set foot on campus.

Still remember this last season when my 7 year old goes, "I didn't understand a word he said."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still remember this last season when my 7 year old goes, "I didn't understand a word he said."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand a d@mn thing he says myself. :confused:

Agree, Mark May's contract should not be renewed.

And don't forget Bobby Knight gone also. Close personal friends are going before Sid.

Top Bottom