Our 2011 and 2011 offers ???

Section201

Reaction score
Does anyone have a "list" of Gopher offers for 2010 and for 2011?

Is Joseph the only 2010 guy with a Gopher offer in hand? (Not counting Eliason and Hollins who have signed a LOI).

Thanks.

Is that true? I thought he would be a Wildcat. It would be hard to not play for your father, but as a coach's son myself, it's hard to play for your father.

I'm not seeing where he committed yet. Wonder if someone has a link?

du Google

I'm not seeing where he committed yet. Wonder if someone has a link?

I tried a couple Google search permutations and did not find anything about Ray Jr. committing yet. I do however admit to having failures with du Google before :)

thread title

Does anyone have a "list" of Gopher offers for 2010 and for 2011?

Is Joseph the only 2010 guy with a Gopher offer in hand? (Not counting Eliason and Hollins who have signed a LOI).

Thanks.

I just noticed my thread title has a typo. I meant it to be "Our 2010 and 2011 offers ???"

My bad.
:mad:

I just noticed my thread title has a typo. I meant it to be "Our 2010 and 2011 offers ???"

My bad.
:mad:

The 2011 list isn't very promising at this point. I'm not sure how Tubby goes about his business recruiting-wise, but he always seems to get the job done in the end. Minnesota will be competing with some VERY strong recruiting classes over the next couple years in the Big 10. The 2011 class needs to have at least two 4-star guys for the Gophers to compete in the future IMO. Think about it, in the next couple years, the team will be losing Westbrook, Johnson, Hoffarber and Nolen.

If Joe Coleman grows a few inches (which is very possible) and continues to improve his shooting he could end up being a 4-star IMO.

I tried a couple Google search permutations and did not find anything about Ray Jr. committing yet. I do however admit to having failures with du Google before :)

Ray McCallum has not made a commitment to any school yet.

Top Bottom