Ouch. Jimmy Clausen Gets Sucker Punched

This should do wonders for convincing Clausen to come back for his senior season.

South Bend is a very strange place. I think it takes a special kind of recruit to go there, and that may be why they are having problems on the field despite their excellent recruiting classes and NFL-coaching.

This type of things is pathetic and totally uncalled for. I'm sure it does not speak for the entirety of the University.

This is just a really, really disturbing, f**ked up story. I really dislike Notre Dame and their idiot quarterback. But this guy was eating dinner with his family and got jacked in the face by some drunken fool jackass. I cannot believe this story. If I were a recruit, this story would really make me think about what Notre Dame really is and means.

Urban Meyer is the Turkey of the Year if he leaves Florida for that mess. He could be a lazy SOB and still have a mess of local 4 and 5 * kids banging on the door because they want to be Gators and good coaches will always want to join his staff to coach that talent.

Urban Meyer is the Turkey of the Year if he leaves Florida for that mess. He could be a lazy SOB and still have a mess of local 4 and 5 * kids banging on the door because they want to be Gators and good coaches will always want to join his staff to coach that talent.

I think you answered your own question. There are some who aren't willing to give Meyer credit because he doesn't have to work very hard to get good players.

But if he could return Notre Dame to national prominence and win national titles there, he would be forever stamped in the Pantheon of great college football coaches. Even moreso than 2 (possibly soon-to-be 3) national titles at Florida has/will do for him.

Top Bottom