Other week 4 games

I was thinking that Marquis would be missed in the Iowa game, given how he has owned them the last two years.

That said, their secondary does not look good at all. Maybe Mad Mex can exploit them.

TD for the Chippewas. They need a 2 pt. conv. to tie.

Bucky pulls another miracle W out of his ass. October 20 will be a great day to take them down on their own turf.

I wouldn't say miracle, they've been leading for most of the game, but the game will certainly have been much closer than the final score will indicate.

OMG. Central Michigan recover the onside kick. the first onside kick was recover by Iowa, but a Central Michigan penalty for delay of game, had them redo it.

Hope Central Michigan's kicker is warm...

Central Michigan just took the lead. About to beat Iowa.

Central Michigan just took the lead. About to beat Iowa.

If we win tonight (possibly even if we don't), could we be favored against Iowa next week? They've lost at home twice now, and I'd like to think we're at least better than Central Michigan if not Iowa State.

Wow. What a stunner. Like I said, considering we play them next week, I'd almost prefer to not get them off an embarrassing loss like this.

On the other hand....hahahaha.....

Wisconsin is getting the kinks ironed out on offense. They'll still be competitive this year and will be a really tough game for us. Iowa on the other hand looks like they might be in trouble, we have to throw a knockout blow to their season next week before Ferentz can circle the wagons in Iowa City.

Wow. What a stunner. Like I said, considering we play them next week, I'd almost prefer to not get them off an embarrassing loss like this.

On the other hand....hahahaha.....

Hawks won't be happy hosts next weekend.

Good for Gopher recruiting....Malik Rucker - Decommited from Gophers to Iowa. Hmmmmmmmmm

Western Michigan is romping on Connecticut. Good for them, and for us.

Eastern Michigan leads Michigan state 7-3. Michigan state is not a good team. Offense is horrible.

Eastern Michigan leads Michigan state 7-3. Michigan state is not a good team. Offense is horrible.

Definite hangover from last week. And I agree, their offense, save Bell, is atrocious. You can't lose all the weapons they did and be all that surprised. This has to be the worst I've ever seen the Big Ten look.

Western Michigan just beat UConn 30-24 with Carder being out most of second half. They would have won by three TD's with him in there. I'm beginning more and more to like our chances for a good finish in the B1G.

OMG, Eastern Michigan WR just drop a easy play right there, right in his hands and drop it.

Top Bottom