Other than Rhoda, were there any surprising Juniors honored on Senior Day?

Go Gophers Rah

Section 238 Row 21
Reaction score
I was scraping ice off of my seat when they were introducing the "seniors" and didn't pay close attention. Before the game, I had heard they would be honoring 20; that would be 13 seniors and 7 non-seniors.

Among the non-seniors I know of, one was Conor Rhoda (discussed in another thread) and Matt Lender (not sure what his story is).
Who were the other 5 and is it surprising that they are not returning next year?

I was scraping ice off of my seat when they were introducing the "seniors" and didn't pay close attention. Before the game, I had heard they would be honoring 20; that would be 13 seniors and 13 non-seniors.

Among the non-seniors I know of, one was Conor Rhoda (discussed in another thread) and Matt Lender (not sure what his story is).
Who were the other 11 and is it surprising that they are not returning next year?

Math=difficult

I was scraping ice off of my seat when they were introducing the "seniors" and didn't pay close attention. Before the game, I had heard they would be honoring 20; that would be 13 seniors and 13 non-seniors.

Who were the other 11 and is it surprising that they are not returning next year?

Not to be that guy but might want to check your math - 13 + 13 doesn't equal 20. :)

I would be curious to see who else went as well, I am assuming the Matt Lender you are referring too is Matt Leidner, Mitch's younger brother. Not sure who the others were but given the lack of reaction on here I am going to assume they were not any notable names.

Duke was one of the guys. I can't remember the others now besides him and the 2 already listed.

They were all Seniors weren't they? "Redshirt" doesn't apply to academics. Though that would be nice wouldn't it?

Matt Leidner snapped the final two plays to his brother Mitch.

Ummm. 10 minutes after posting my original question, I looked at this morning's Star Tribune. The answer is:
Chad Fahning, offensive lineman
Matt Leidner, offensive lineman
Luke Rasmussen, offensive lineman
Julien Kafo, Defensive lineman
Duke Anyanwu, Tight End
Ray Dixon, linebacker
Mike Conway, Wide Receiver
Andrew Harte, kicker

The paper says that they have all graduated. Good for them.

Top Bottom