Other Games Thread Weekend of October 12

Looking at Missouri, Minnesota isn't the only school with kicking issues. That extra point would have made it a two possession game.

For you two NDSU fans out there, Missouri State just took the lead over the Bison 13-10.

Northwestern defense standing up to Wisconsin so far. 3-0 Northwestern with 4 minutes left in 1st.

All the Big Names are at the Oregon/Washington Game. They showed, Mike Holmgren, Phil Knight, Warren Moon and Ron Burgundy!

Washington and Oregon a great game so far....7-7

I hope Limegrover is watching NW and Wisc. That is how you do it with little time left in the half.

I hope Limegrover is watching NW and Wisc. That is how you do it with little time left in the half.

If Limegrover has not figured out play calling right before the half by now, I doubt he will ever learn.

Northwestern will be slumped against us if they are playing like this against Wisconsin... definitely a letdown game...

For those who can predict the rest of the season and say we can't beat anyone else, take a look at Northwestern. Proof that football is played week to week. They are not a fraction of the team they were against Ohio State, and Wisconsin has has turned the ball over a bunch. I hope their offense plays this uninspired against us next week. Yikes!

Final score from Fargo: NDSU 41, Missouri State 26

Atta boy Eagan! Get those scores in before you get banned again.

I was looking for this score on the crawls of the games that I'm watching, and I never saw it. Oh, that's right, it's football that NO ONE cares about.

Michigan looking regular as hell... where was that last week?

Seems Michigan doesn't like to get out of bed until the 3rd Quarter...

In other news; Matt Millen has found a new career to suck at. I'm considering NCAA announcing as new, because, well, he sucks that much.

NU was manhanfled today much like the Gophers were against Iowa. The Wisco OL outweighed the NU DL by sn average of 40lbs. Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nebraska all have the same offensive formula IMO. Recruit big OL, redshirt them and play them as juniors and seniors unless they are exceptiona. Recruit quick RBs with promise they will get to run brhind great lines and probably get drafted by the NFL. The Gophers, Illinois, Purdue and Indiana are clearly the dregs of B1G this year.

NW is extremely overrated. Should be able to run on them.

Top Bottom