Other Games Thread - Sept 28

The SEC (and maybe more the media) always talks about their great defenses yet we see games like this all the time. I guess people will believe whatever ESPN tells you.

Georgia scores. LSU with 1:45 and 1 timeout down by 3. Should be fun. Neither team stopped the other all day long, so not sure why to expect one to now...

The SEC (and maybe more the media) always talks about their great defenses yet we see games like this all the time. I guess people will believe whatever ESPN tells you.

SEC defenses are awful this year. That's why Stanford is my pick for the title this year...

Georgia wins. Big win for them. Now go OLE MISS.

I like Washington's helmets today. That's what gold should look like.

Johnny Football carving up Bert's team...

Wis. is hanging with OSU right now. Wis is going to destroy us this year.

How the hell does that happen? You know they're going to throw it into the end zone.

How the hell does that happen? You know they're going to throw it into the end zone.

It's as if UW had a big mental let down on that drive after scoring a few minutes earlier, they had a chance for an INT the play before. Great way to finish the half!!!

Go Gophers!!

Part of me wants Arkansas to win just to pi$$ off Wisconsin fans.

Part of me wants Wisconsin to go 12-1 and miss out on the National Championship game due to a call in Arizona. But I'd rather they lose 8 in a row instead...

It's been a lot better game that I figured it would.

Gophers NC opponents update: Last time I saw the bottom-line, UNLV and New Mexico were tied at 35...in the 2nd quarter! Oh, and Aggie Vision was up 17-0 @ San Diego St.

It's been a lot better game that I figured it would.

It was a lot closer than I thought as well. There are some pieces there to compete in the SEC, although it's a tough league. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes...

Gophers NC opponents update: Last time I saw the bottom-line, UNLV and New Mexico were tied at 35...in the 2nd quarter! Oh, and Aggie Vision was up 17-0 @ San Diego St.

Thank God UNLV started Sherry at QB. They put in their backup after losing at Arizona 58-13. He's 56 for 70 for 641 yards, 7 TDs, 0 Ints in three starts.

Marz holds on nearly every pass.

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Man, Brett has gotten fat. I am not saying that to be mean, he just looks like he has packed on some pounds. I guess making multi-millions of dollars will do that to you. Not a bad problem to have.

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Man, Brett has gotten fat. I am not saying that to be mean, he just looks like he has packed on some pounds. I guess making multi-millions of dollars will do that to you. Not a bad problem to have.

What kind of D-Bag coach has headphones on during a walk like that?

Top Bottom