OT: Joel Przybilla Disrespects Ricky Rubio =(

That's how a team should respond though. I'm sure winning the game and passing the Blazers in the standings makes the Wolves care a lot less about what an a$$ hole Pryzbilla is. Go Wolves.

Funny - he knew exactly what he did then tried to be a tough guy when confronted. If Beasley was on the floor he would have gone after him.

"Joel Przybilla Disrespects Ricky Rubio =("

Do you really think that Ricky Rubio gives a $hit?

Earlier in the game Pryzbilla was talking *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# to Rubio too. Apparently, Pryzbilla is a huge fan favorite in Portland with all the cheers he got during the game. Who knew!

If I remember right in his last game as a Gopher he had a huge game against Indiana and then got suspended (and quit the team) because he refused to go to class. Hard to use class and prz in the same sentence.

If I remember right in his last game as a Gopher he had a huge game against Indiana and then got suspended (and quit the team) because he refused to go to class. Hard to use class and prz in the same sentence.

Nope don't remember right. He had a huge game against Indiana, a game in which JB Bickerstaff broke his leg. Pryz skipped class the next day to visit JB in the hospital, Monson suspended him and then he quit.

Nope don't remember right. He had a huge game against Indiana, a game in which JB Bickerstaff broke his leg. Pryz skipped class the next day to visit JB in the hospital, Monson suspended him and then he quit.

Assuming what you say above is true, Only time he could go visit was during class? I heard from someone close to the team that pryz attended all of 3 classes second semester to sharpen his video game skills and when monson caught on he got suspended and quit.

I would've headbutted him in the balls if I was Rubio.

Pryz has always been a fake tough guy. I actually think he can be an asset to an NBA team, being large and physical. But he asserts himself in strange ways. I totally would have understood the check he gave to Rubio that sent him crashing to the ground (that's the book on Rubio, play physical). That weird little standing over him thing was just weird, it was just Joel not knowing how to be an enforcer.

The best part of it was how JJ Barrea got in his fa----err-----shoulder after the play.

I'd take D Williams in a tussle over J Pzydicka.

I'd take D Williams in a tussle over J Pzydicka.
I love how Pryzbilla is talking right over Barea at D Williams but I feel like Barea would be a guy to be afraid of no matter how big you are.

I love how Pryzbilla is talking right over Barea at D Williams but I feel like Barea would be a guy to be afraid of no matter how big you are.

Amen, zambam. A judo chop to the balls does wonders to a big guy.

He is a quitter. Always will be a quitter. No matter how much money he makes he will never be anything more than a quitter!!!

And this crap about skipping class to visit a sick friend is typical Pryz. Pryz skipped class to visit Bickerstaff because that was his only available free time!!!

Pryz is a knucklehead. The hospital thing sounds like his story. I'm sure there is more to it. Monson wouldn't have suspended for that alone. Frankly between him, Rickert, Humphries, and Royce White, the top players from this state seem a bit flakey.

Pryz is a knucklehead. The hospital thing sounds like his story. I'm sure there is more to it. Monson wouldn't have suspended for that alone. Frankly between him, Rickert, Humphries, and Royce White, the top players from this state seem a bit flakey.

Leuer? Taylor? Hoffarber? Aldrich? And what is so flakey about Rickert? Coleman seems like a good citizen. Don't label all Minnesota kids as "flakes."

"Joel Przybilla Disrespects Ricky Rubio =("

Do you really think that Ricky Rubio gives a $hit?

You want Joel Przybilla's taint propped on top of your head?? I don't.

I've got a pair of Gopher BB shorts autogrphed by him ( framed) Will sell for 50.00

Maroon practice shorts. Logo on front says "Minnesota Basketball" with a ball in the middle...signature on the right. I got them at one of the Williams Arena auction several years ago.
Well...enjoy them!

Update with another classic passive-aggressive Pryzbilla moment. I don't think it deserved a 1-game suspension though.

Sure it does.

If he simply wanted to give the ball to the refs, he would've handed it to the guy who was right next to him. Instead, he lobs it at the guy who just called the foul and it hits him without even bouncing.

Yeah, if he had gotten the bounce, that may have saved him lol. A direct shot? You're gonna get hit almost every time, even a star would likely get popped for that one during the regular season.

Top Bottom