OT: How about that Cardinal?

mesothelioma

Reaction score
I guess even the great Pete Carroll and SC cannot continually reload. SC is going to miss a BCS bowl game for the first time in a long time.

Jim Harbaugh is doing a *FANTASTIC* job over there.......

Who was the idiot on this board that said every team has an occassional bad performance against a bad team - and was referring to Oregon's loss to Stanford last week?

Who was the idiot on this board that said every team has an occassional bad performance against a bad team - and was referring to Oregon's loss to Stanford last week?

Apparently someone that was looking for an excuse to defend Brewster.......

It finally caught up to Carroll this season. USC has basically become a 3-year program, as a lot of their best players usually leave after their junior years. True freshman at QB. At least when Booty took over, he was a junior with experience in the program.

With more and more kids heading to the pros early, I think we're going to see a lot more turnover at the top of college football. It's just become more and more difficult to have unbroken strings of excellence at the top of the college football heap.

Final: Stanford 55 - USC 21

at USC. Holy cow.

Coupled with our complete and utter dominace of ever fearsome South Dakota St. today, I say we are early 10 point favorites against the Trojans next year!

Yeah..I hated that game. The big part of me loves that USC is being embarrassed. But there's that small guy inside that keeps screaming about how we're gonna get the Trojans when they're every bit as talented as they've been the last decade, but no one thinks of them as anything special. Worst of both worlds!

The biggest shock for me was how far 'SC's defense has fallen. Yes, they lost a lot, but they also had a lot coming back. Gotta feel fr Taylor Mays, the supposedly all world safety.

Yep. Starting to look like Michigan might have made the wrong call at coach.

I sure wish we had Harbaugh, how many signature wins does he have compared to Brewster. Also he took over a worse situation and has tougher academic requirements to contend with in recruiting.

I sure wish we had Harbaugh, how many signature wins does he have compared to Brewster. Also he took over a worse situation and has tougher academic requirements to contend with in recruiting.

But...but...but...(insert scapegoat here)

Hiring Harbaugh was a big gamble for the Stanford AD and it sure has paid off. Congrats to them - what a big time win.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom