OSU/MICHIGAN

Ohio State with mental errors right off the bat.

As much as people like to complain about the Gophers 'check with me' system, they never throw that pass into triple coverage against a 7-man box. Awful play call. That's a 10-yard run if they just take what the defense is giving.

I would have planted Stroud on his back on that false start. Probably would have resulted in a bad penalty call though.

Interestingly UM isn’t running the clock down to zero every play. That’s some wierd *hit right there. Yes that’s a dig at MSJr.

Hard to cheer for either team but I don't have the WI/IO level of dislike . Go Gophers !

7-3 and it would be 14-0 for Michigan if it weren’t for “being aggressive”.

Amazing atmosphere here: it’s cold, snowing, the crowd is crazy loud and two heavyweights are trading punches. Just like I imagined a Michigan-tOSU would be like. Classic Big Ten football.

Both teams with about a 50/50 run/pass ratio despite conditions. If not for McNamera throwing into triple coverage in the middle of the field Mich would be in good control.

Man, McNamera is a gunslinger. I smell at least one more interception before this is over.

Top Bottom