OSU/MICHIGAN

kg21

Reaction score
Who do you want to win? I'm sick of OSU, but on the other hand, they are the best chance for the Big 10 to win it all.

I'm sick of OSU and will cheer for Michigan just to mix it up.

My order of dislike:

Michigan
Iowa
Wisconsin
USC
Alabama
Nebraska

Hoping Michigan looses every game until they give up football. Hoping OSU beats the hell out of them and their warped coach.

Who do you want to win? I'm sick of OSU, but on the other hand, they are the best chance for the Big 10 to win it all.

I'm sick of OSU and will cheer for Michigan just to mix it up.
Don’t care if Ohio state wins nationally.
Do care of gophers win in conference.

Which is easier…figuring out how to become #2 in a 1 team league?
Or
Figuring out how to be #2 in a 4-5 team league

I would say I want Minnesota to win, and if not Minnesota might as well have the same team win it every year.

My order of dislike:

Michigan
Iowa
Wisconsin
USC
Alabama
Nebraska

Hoping Michigan looses every game until they give up football. Hoping OSU beats the hell out of them and their warped coach.
I'm right there with you on most of that.

But I became a Bama supporter (not a fan, just a supporter) back in the early 90s when they beat Miami which is on my list of most hated for the Natty. I guess that is waning a little as the years go by.

I would go
Michican't
Shitsconsin
Miami
Fla State
USC
(Iowa getting closer to this list)

No conference affiliation for me. Would rather have Michigan lose than the BIG win a bowl game.

So that means I'm going with OSU. Day is a cool dude, Harblow is a whiny bitch.

Michigan is due but The OH-IO State is better. Don't like either of them.

I’m going to the Big House for the game. Don’t care who wins, but hoping for an epic one as I check off anothe sporting event from my bucket list.
Declaring your allegiance and wearing Maroon and Gold to the game?

No wrong answer on this one. I'd be in Gopher gear but understand being neutral too...or choosing a side...

I’m working an overnight shift tonight and I’m gonna sleep through it so I can watch the Gophs. So I just hipe OSU wins by 50 so I didn’t miss a good game or Michigan win

Minnesota has beaten Wisconsin more since the hiring of Jim Tressel than Michigan has beaten Ohio State.

I want Michigan to win, but I expect ohio will be far ahead by noon...

The truly weird thing is why the Ohio State/Michigan game gets the weaker 11 a.m. slot. It is the biggest game of the day and one of the biggest of the year - strange not to be featured in the afternoon. Michigan has a shot at home, but tOSU has such awesome firepower hard to see them losing. Wolves used to be a big UM rival, but Wisconsin and Iowa have edged Michigan out now that we don't play them every year, with Nebraska coming on strong as a replacement. My most hated rivals would be Wisconsin and Nebraska (remember '83!).

The truly weird thing is why the Ohio State/Michigan game gets the weaker 11 a.m. slot. It is the biggest game of the day and one of the biggest of the year - strange not to be featured in the afternoon. Michigan has a shot at home, but tOSU has such awesome firepower hard to see them losing. Wolves used to be a big UM rival, but Wisconsin and Iowa have edged Michigan out now that we don't play them every year, with Nebraska coming on strong as a replacement. My most hated rivals would be Wisconsin and Nebraska (remember '83!).

It's because they want to limit how drunk the fans get before the game. Later game = more hours for pre-gaming. The schools agreed to move to the early slot years ago.

Fox had pick for this game and their 11 a.m. slot is far and away the highest rated games of the day. Unfortunately, if Fox has the rights to your game and it's a marquee matchup, it's going to be at 11 a.m.

Michigan fans flashing the Minnesota "M"..............

Anyone but Ohio State/league office. It’s not healthy for Ohio State to (almost) be perennial champion.

GO BLUE (yech)

I'm right there with you on most of that.

But I became a Bama supporter (not a fan, just a supporter) back in the early 90s when they beat Miami which is on my list of most hated for the Natty. I guess that is waning a little as the years go by.

I would go
Michican't
Shitsconsin
Miami
Fla State
USC
(Iowa getting closer to this list)

No conference affiliation for me. Would rather have Michigan lose than the BIG win a bowl game.

So that means I'm going with OSU. Day is a cool dude, Harblow is a whiny bitch.
By far UW. They have won 16 of the last 17 against us. Win today please.

I would rather see Michigan win, but I bet they lose by at least 14.

Yeah, it’s hard to see how UM keeps up with the OSU offensive juggernaut. This game is a one day referendum on the dogmatic BIG TEN belief the November sleet and snow elements will slow down an elite passing attack. Michigan has a good but maybe not great defense, ball control offense. Lets see what happens.

Michigan came to play. We'll see how OSU D adjusts.

Everything going well for Michigan early.

Crowd already a factor!

Top Bottom