OSU loses to USC

gophersfan

Reaction score
wow, this was a huge loss for the big ten tonight. when we need OSU to give the big ten a huge win. it fail to deliever.

:(:mad:

your bitching at OSU for losing a tough fought battle when we just barely beat AIR FORCE??? No offense but the gophs were a worse representation of the conference tonight than Ohio State was.

your bitching at OSU for losing a tough fought battle when we just barely beat AIR FORCE??? No offense but the gophs were a worse representation of the conference tonight than Ohio State was.

Man, that's a reussy thing to say.

Agreed, they had the win in they're hands and dropped the ball.

I'm even more disgusted about mushy's comments at the end, since tebow is graduating the media must be trying to gear up for the next golden boy... he waxed eloquent about Barkley's poise and failed to give credit to the hero of the drive: McKnight, who unless im mistaken got virtually all of the yards on the last drive.

you sort of hit the nail on the head from the side...

Agreed, they had the win in they're hands and dropped the ball.

I'm even more disgusted about mushy's comments at the end, since tebow is graduating the media must be trying to gear up for the next golden boy... he waxed eloquent about Barkley's poise and failed to give credit to the hero of the drive: McKnight, who unless im mistaken got virtually all of the yards on the last drive.

What we learned was, OSU is totally unable to stop the run, and Pryor is a good runner, but is not a passer. Unable to deliver the ball to a receiver with any pressure on him.

Definently... my "Dropped the ball" comment was purely used as a figure of speech, not literal. That was a pretty demoralizing last drive from a stop the run standpoint.

At least Michigan pretty much ended Weis's reign of terror at Notre Dame with a win. That might give the B10 a little cred...

Top Bottom