Osseo OL Jerome Williams commits!!

We're glad to have him aboard. He's a very good prospect and possibly a 4 star next year for those keeping track.

Love it! Row the boat!

Congratulations Jerome. RTB. Opportunity to excel in football while receiving a superior education!

Outstanding. Happy to see the current top rated OL MN recruit to commit.

OL is so important. Good to know we have promising MN kids on board.

Big get! Lets get Howard in the fold and keep building the momentum.

Wow, this is fantastic. Awesome get for the Gophers. Have to think this makes the QB room smile. Let's keep him in the boat!!

Love it! Row the boat!

Awesome! Congratulations Jerome!

He is agile, strong, and has a low center of gravity. Wait until he has gone through strength and conditioning. He very well could be destined for the NFL after his college playing days are done.

Love the video. I realize that most of his opponents were a mis-match in size, but EVERY ONE of them ended up on their backs. He finishes well.
Osseo was 4-5 in 6A last year, so he played at the highest level of MN HS football.

Osseo was 4-5 in 6A last year, so he played at the highest level of MN HS football.
And he was still bigger, by a lot, than nearly all of his opponents. Also he likely didn’t go against a future P5 DL all season.

And he was still bigger, by a lot, than nearly all of his opponents. Also he likely didn’t go against a future P5 DL all season.
Honestly you can probably say the exact same thing for most Power 5 offensive line prospects. They are almost always going to be significantly bigger and stronger than pretty much anyone they go up against with the possible exception of guys from the hottest of hot recruiting areas.

Perspective. And btw, Spaulding! No! will especially relate/appreciate. When my son was in high school, roughly 15 yrs ago, when we lived in the Madison, WI, area - I watched a player from Monona Grove (top level/class, like Osseo) stand a full helmet higher than everyone else in his team and on the field. Yet, despite the “lack of competition”, Bucky gladly took him and he went on to play for the Bears in the NFL. That young man was Gabe Carimi.

Top Bottom