Oregon

EG#9

Reaction score
I didn't get to see any of USC/Oregon and I imagine I am not alone. That said Oregon put up 47 on USC? WOW. I watched Oregon play against Boise State in the season opener and they looked atrocious. Their offense looked inept and I would have guessed they would have would up a bottom tier Pac 10 team. Then at the end of the game Blount went off, and I thought the program might not only have a poor year on the field, but be imploding long term. Fast forward a couple of months, and I'd have Oregon in the National Title game against Florida/Alabama if Texas were to lose.

I didn't get to see any of USC/Oregon and I imagine I am not alone. That said Oregon put up 47 on USC? WOW. I watched Oregon play against Boise State in the season opener and they looked atrocious. Their offense looked inept and I would have guessed they would have would up a bottom tier Pac 10 team. Then at the end of the game Blount went off, and I thought the program might not only have a poor year on the field, but be imploding long term. Fast forward a couple of months, and I'd have Oregon in the National Title game against Florida/Alabama if Texas were to lose.

I had a buddy at work ask me who I thought would win the Oregon game. I said I wanted to say Oregon, but that USC always finds a way to win the big games. Looks like Oregon got over that hump in the Pac-10.

I watched most of it and Oregon beat USC on every aspect of the game.
600+ yards of offense by Oregon.

Plain and Simple they just took USC to the woodshed.

Oregon may have ended USC Pac 10 title regin btw.

so USC may not get play in a BCS bowl game or new years bowl game for the first time since 2001.

LaMichael James, RSFreshman: 183 yards and a TD - wasn't he a Gopher recruiting target back in the day?

LaMichael James

LaMichael James #21 RB ran for 187 yards - he made a hell of a statement as to how talented of a running back he is.

I saw the Boise State game, too and have rarely seen a more miserbale job on offense than Oregon's that night. Weird they would run their offense to perfection tonight - blocking, running, passing - it was a thing of beauty.

I think it was beetween Minny and Oregon for LaMichaels final choices but he went with Oregon, he definetly looks like a stud though wish we had him.

Top Bottom