Oregon State's Jerseys

FreakyDeke

picked a dumb moniker
Reaction score
I think our jerseys should be exactly what OSU is wearing right now. Add an M or numbers on the side of the helmets and they would be sharp. They look like the throwbacks we tried a few years ago, but done well instead of the screen print numbers we had.

OK. Another thread that just proves that a "style show" wins FB games, not players.

I've said it before, ill say it again:

WJADUCQNIQYSDZZ.20061204201206.jpg

OK. Another thread that just proves that a "style show" wins FB games, not players.

You're right, Doc. There really was no substantial improvement by moving out of the un-stylish Dome.

and Oregon is...

The same train wreck as always. I do like the OSU's Throwbacks in this one. Nice and Classy.

I'd like us to have the Uniforms we wore the first year under brewster. I like his helmets with Masons jerseys and pants.

Earlier during start or pregame there were some OS fan signs saying "Our team wears uniforms not outfits."

I like both team's uniforms in this game. I think Oregon's helmets are probably the coolest I've seen.

OSU's uniforms = awesome.

Oregon's uniforms = hideous, as always. The helmets are even worse than usual.

I like both team's uniforms in this game. I think Oregon's helmets are probably the coolest I've seen.

Ick.

OSU looks awesome. I somehow manage to feel bad for Oregon fans every time I see them, even though they're having a better year than I would even dare to hope for.

I think these uniforms suck. Boring, wrong shade of Maroon, and look cheap. We can have modern uniforms and still look classy. The right combination is out there and we need to have black shoes.

I somehow manage to feel bad for Oregon fans every time I see them, even though they're having a better year than I would even dare to hope for.

Each time they show the crowd, I keep wondering who all these people wearing green and yellow are cheering for? There is no team in green or yellow on the field.

I stop short of feeling bad for those fans, however. It would be nice to be the University of Nike and have your own version of George Steinbrenner funding the athletic department.

It would be nice to be the University of Nike and have your own version of George Steinbrenner funding the athletic department.

I couldn't disagree more, and I hate thinking that the U and the sport may be going in that direction. But I do see why having millions upon millions of dollars, world-class facilities, and a national champion-caliber team might be appealing to some people.

I couldn't disagree more, and I hate thinking that the U and the sport may be going in that direction. But I do see why having millions upon millions of dollars, world-class facilities, and a national champion-caliber team might be appealing to some people.

I don't like it (in fact, I absolutely HATE Oregon for it), but that is where the sport is going. The gap between the haves and the have nots is growing by the day, and it is not in our favor.

But I do see why having millions upon millions of dollars, world-class facilities, and a national champion-caliber team might be appealing to some people.

>implying you dont want this.

This is the correct answer. I'd add a higher quality jersey, possibly darken the maroon, but no other changes are necessary.

Classic, distinctive, traditional.

The University of Minnesota football team has accomplished nothing since adding the block M to the side of their helmets. The helmet M is bad mojo.

I think Oregon St. looks very sharp. I love the flat black helmets, almost a cast iron look. Very nice.

I think Oregon St. looks very sharp. I love the flat black helmets, almost a cast iron look. Very nice.

Agreed. Especially when you see them next to the magic-eye poster oregon helmets.

Agreed. Especially when you see them next to the magic-eye poster oregon helmets.

Yeah. Oregon's endless uniform and helmet combos are like a chemistry experiment that's usually gone horribly wrong, and the 'wings' on the shoulders are just laugh out loud awful. It's too bad too, cause I love their classic, traditional uniforms and helmets like they wore when we played them in the Sun Bowl, with that metallic green and almost gold-ish yellow. That's one of the sharper looking color combos out there in my opinion, but now they've just gone way off the deep end with their uniforms.

This is the correct answer. I'd add a higher quality jersey, possibly darken the maroon, but no other changes are necessary.

Classic, distinctive, traditional.

The University of Minnesota football team has accomplished nothing since adding the block M to the side of their helmets. The helmet M is bad mojo.

Good point. Death to the weird M.

I'd actually like to see us get back to our classic 'golden' color, which really was gold (almost a Notre Dame-ish type metallic looking shade of gold from the pictures I've seen of those unis), as opposed to this mustard-colored iteration of gold that we've evolved into, which to me is not nearly so appealing to the eye. Not even close.

That true gold color like we used to wear in combination with the maroon was just fricken beautiful. I mean really, those uniforms were an absolutely awesome combination of colors in my opinion.

Top Bottom