Oregon St. v. Becky

GO4INLALALAND

Reaction score
Oregon state has really shut down Wisconsin's running game. MN is going to want to watch the game film for that. Too bad Oregon State cannot cover a receiver otherwise wis. would be scoreless. Also, Oregon state's punt for -4 yards did not help. Wilson has a strong arm, but the adulation he is getting is over the top. Listening to the espn announcers is sickening, they might as well go and suck BB's d!ck. One of the announcers said that becky was his sleeper national championship contender. Give me a freaking break!!! Wilson is good, but come on. Minnesota will show what a fraud becky is.

Yeah, they have been very unimpressive even though they're up 21-0. They have been in way too many 3rd down passing situations. If Oregon State could hold them on 3rd down, they would would have a chance. Wisconsin is 8-10 on 3rd down conversions right now.

I kind of hope Wisky is undefeated when they come here on Oct 21. Ending their national title hopes would be all that I could ask for.

Oregon state has really shut down Wisconsin's running game. MN is going to want to watch the game film for that. Too bad Oregon State cannot cover a receiver otherwise wis. would be scoreless. Also, Oregon state's punt for -4 yards did not help. Wilson has a strong arm, but the adulation he is getting is over the top. Listening to the espn announcers is sickening, they might as well go and suck BB's d!ck. One of the announcers said that becky was his sleeper national championship contender. Give me a freaking break!!! Wilson is good, but come on. Minnesota will show what a fraud becky is.

Lol! You sound like a St. Cloud State hockey fan talking about the Gophs.

Wilson is 12/14 with 3 TD's in the 1st half. Yeah, he sucks :cool02:

Hate to say it, but Wisconsin looks very good. Not much running game to speak of, but still up 21 at half to a Pac-12 team. UW has the best chance of any B1G school of reaching the national championship IMO.

If You knew basic football OSU has committed the safety to stop the run ,opening up the passing game. So how do You stop Wisconsin? Scoreboard 21-0. The Pac 12 looks poor again. Yeah, Your right, Wilson and the Badgers look terrible! lol

Hate to say it, but Wisconsin looks very good. Not much running game to speak of, but still up 21 at half to a Pac-12 team. UW has the best chance of any B1G school of reaching the national championship IMO.

Oregon st. may be a pac 12 team but they lost to freaking Sacramento state last week. Have you even ever heard of this team? I have not. So oregon state is similiar to Indiana. They are probably one of the worst teams in the pac 12. So the fact wis. is beating up on them is not any indication of how good they are. Same thing with last week. UNLV sucks. I am not saying that wis. is going to lose every game during conference play, but they will not be blowing everybody out like they have done so far.

If You knew basic football OSU has committed the safety to stop the run ,opening up the passing game. So how do You stop Wisconsin? Scoreboard 21-0. The Pac 12 looks poor again. Yeah, Your right, Wilson and the Badgers look terrible! lol

Did I say the Badgers look terrible. Learn how to read dipstick. Also, if you knew anything about college fb you would know that osu sucks this year. They lost to sacramento state. So how becky does against osu is not an indication of how great they are going to be. They should kick the crap out of osu. Also, I know they are bringing up the safety to support the run, the problem with them is that their db's suck. Our db's are much better, thus I think we will perform much better than OSU is. But I guess your the expert.

Ah Yea. Sacramento is your state capital if you are in "LA LA land". Wisc. has played only a bad UNLV team so far and the first real test will be the Huskers on 10/1. Wilson makes it real hard for anyone to shut them down. We will know in 7 weeks.

Oregon st. may be a pac 12 team but they lost to freaking Sacramento state last week. Have you even ever heard of this team? I have not. So oregon state is similiar to Indiana. They are probably one of the worst teams in the pac 12. So the fact wis. is beating up on them is not any indication of how good they are. Same thing with last week. UNLV sucks. I am not saying that wis. is going to lose every game during conference play, but they will not be blowing everybody out like they have done so far.

So when the Gophers thrash NMSU today will that be an indication of how good the Gophers are? NMSU is the worst team in D-I football andd probably worse than Sacramento St.

Yes, I've heard of Sacramento State. And we lost to South Dakota and Northern Illinois last year, so what's your point?

I don't think they'll blow everyone out, but calling them a fraud and saying we'll beat them is a bit premature.

Did I say the Badgers look terrible. Learn how to read dipstick. Also, if you knew anything about college fb you would know that osu sucks this year. They lost to sacramento state. So how becky does against osu is not an indication of how great they are going to be. They should kick the crap out of osu. Also, I know they are bringing up the safety to support the run, the problem with them is that their db's suck. Our db's are much better, thus I think we will perform much better than OSU is. But I guess your the expert.

LOL! Don't you live (or have you lived) in California based on your moniker? Not a geography major I take it....

Unlike Nascar, not all programs have to cheat to win. Say Hi to Jimmy swagger for me and ask him if Jimmy Hoffa is rotting in there as well cuz something smells foul. lol

LOL! Don't you live (or have you lived) in California based on your moniker? Not a geography major I take it....

Dipsh!t. I have heard of Sacramento, but no I have not heard of the school Sacramento state because it is an irrelevant school, except for the fact that it beat OSU... which makes OSU look really pathetic.

Yes, I've heard of Sacramento State. And we lost to South Dakota and Northern Illinois last year, so what's your point?

I don't think they'll blow everyone out, but calling them a fraud and saying we'll beat them is a bit premature.

What's your point about losing to SoDak and NIU last year? This is a new year with a new coaching staff and qb so what we did last year has no bearing on how we are going to do this year. Hell do you think we would have only by two last week if Brewster was coaching this year. Hell no. That is why you cannot compare last year's team to this year. However, OSU losing to last week indicates that THIS YEAR OSU is a crappy team.

Also, did I call Wisconsin a fraud? No...man where do you come up with these false accusations. Would it make you feel better if I said Becky is going to kick the crap out MN? Sorry, I am a homer and I do believe we will beat Wisconsin.

You got me. My bad. Fraud probably is an exaggeration. My apologies Stanger.

I don't get all the hatred, Go4, but... if you're feeling we're a fraud, I guess you must see something that I don't. They've looked relatively good so far. Next week will be a better test against N. Illinois.

You guys really need to walk before you crawl. Start with exposing NMSU as a fraud before you worry about the #8 team in the country.

And no, you don't have better corners than Oregon State. What a homer statement.

I don't get all the hatred, Go4, but... if you're feeling we're a fraud, I guess you must see something that I don't. They've looked realtively good so far. Next week will be a better test against N. Illinois.

This is a gopher football board...don't expect any love for becky. Secondly, I said that the term fraud was probably an exaggeration.

No one (Gopher fans or Badgers) is calling you out for not liking Wisconsin. You are being called out for talking out your A--.

No one (Gopher fans or Badgers) is calling you out for not liking Wisconsin. You are being called out for talking out your A--.

I said that fraud was PROBABLY an exageration. I am not annointing the badgers nc's. I am waiting until they start playing a teams that are not horsesh!t to see how good they really are.

I said that fraud was PROBABLY an exageration. I am not annointing the badgers nc's. I am waiting until they start playing a teams that are not horsesh!t to see how good they really are.

There is an enormous gap between national title winners and frauds. They are a good team, that has a lot going for it and the possibility of a special season. When you are the #8 team in the nation, every dropped ball, missed block and missed tackle is scrutinized....especially by your chief rivals who are tired of getting their tails kicked.

It's ok" la la land". You don't live in So Cal so You, are the fraud. How did the Gopher DB's look today? Now stop playing xbox madden in Mommy's basement, she is calling you upstairs, out of your booger eating geranimals to have cookies and milk before you play big boy football in the backyard. Then You can go in the basement again and show your high school blogging mentality to the world. Does daddy still read You a bed time story in your "foot jammies"?

Top Bottom