Oregon is [not] awful

Torres9

Reaction score
Sorry. No other thread I saw for Ducks fans to vent about how bad the Ducks are.

Mods: sorry.

We would have beaten any PAC 12 team. Hopefully next year.

I just texted that to my brother-in-law who's a Bucky fan. Wisconsin looks like they're doing their best to give the game away.

Oregon just took the lead. 28-27.

Oregon ahead of a team in 4th qtr that crushed us at home. Where do you people come from?

Yeah. Posted too early (which was part of my plan to reverse the Karma). Becky have been dominant - but special teams and turnovers have kept oregon in it.

Sort of like auburn today. We could’ve won by a couple TDs.

Hate to say it but Becky was the only team this year I thought outplayed us. We really were better than Iowa and should be playing in this game.

Anyway. Go Ducks.

Sorry. No other thread I saw for Ducks fans to vent about how bad the Ducks are.

Mods: sorry.

No. Wisconsin is. The goosy-loosy Ducks have an edge - they had their allotted MaryJane before the game.

Last edited:

Oregon #48 drops an easy 3rd down conversion right in his hands standing there. Thank goodness the Goph receivers are elite.

Hahahaha. Eff off Wisconsin you gang of cow shaggers.

Wisconsin absolutely choked any chance away and it is hilarious

Hahahahaha. Down goes wisconsin. Gophers beat a helmet sec school. My smile hurts.

What a great day! Gophs beat an SEC blue blood. The Wiscy cheese f'ckers lose. Time to crack a beer.

Last edited:

I guess we’ll never know how good Oregon is until they play Illinois.
Oregon had a better year than we did. Won their conference, won a far bigger bowl game and beat a team that throttled us on our home field. We win a big bowl game, have a wonderful season and then some fans act like we are elite. We do not need to knock Oregon for winning the game we would have loved to be in.

Oregon had a better year than we did. Won their conference, won a far bigger bowl game and beat a team that throttled us on our home field. We win a big bowl game, have a wonderful season and then some fans act like we are elite. We do not need to knock Oregon for winning the game we would have loved to be in.

Everything you said is true. But it feels pretty good to have bragging rights once in a while. Need to relish it. PJ will make it be a more frequently occurring experience

Everything you said is true. But it feels pretty good to have bragging rights once in a while. Need to relish it. PJ will make it be a more frequently occurring experience
Agree. Loved the Fleck hire from the start and even through losing he built a culture of high character, accountability, hard work and constant devotion to progress. This is what great coaching looks like and with it the possibilities are without limits.

And Auburn beat Oregon in Oregon this season.

Shut up. ?

Top Bottom