Orange Krush to bring 150 to tonight's game

Gdizzle

Reaction score
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=169&f=2616&t=7182738

Per this thread, the Illinois student section is taking a roadtrip. The trip is also being documented by BTN for a segment on The Journey.

I wish they would have shown the Barnyard trip earleir this year. They could show the dedication of cramming 100 kids on a bus for hours.

Student section better be out in full force to combat the chants and antics.

Wish our trip could have been documented. Nothing like 50 kids standing in the aisle for three hours.

They better not have been sold the sliver of reserved seats in 113 to these guys.

Great, many of them will be sitting behind me. I sure hope we get out to a fast start! (Because it's all about me and my game experience!) Thanks for the warning tho.

When they were here before (2 years ago?) they were all the way up in the upper deck, opposite the student section.

When they were here before (2 years ago?) they were all the way up in the upper deck, opposite the student section.

That is correct. And the student section had some not-so-friendly cheers to welcome them to the Barn ;)

That's where they are right now. And I can't stand the color orange - reminds me of another certain school that I absolutely hate.

Top Bottom