Opening night prints--anyone get them framed yet

Maroon92

Reaction score
Has anyone got their opening night print framed and if so where and how much did it cost. We have been looking around and the prices seem to range from high to incredibly high. I am figuring everyone who got one will be getting it done eventually and want to get some recommendations.

thanks

I got one from the place that sent them out for $200. a little steep but i've gotten some other things framed in the past and the one they offered more than compares to that.

i will be picking mine up in a few weeks from a really nice frame shop in the east metro - Northern Frames.
I had the tickets framed with it also. I think it was around $250/75ish...

Got mine framed

$190 here in Kansas. I did a double-mat maroon and gold with a plain black frame. I didn't include the tickets because I didn't like the way it looked. It turned out really good.

Deck the Walls at Burnsville Center has a couple different frames. With the cheapest one, if you bring in the print you received at the game, you get the print framed for $100. They basically keep the one you bring in and give you a whole new picture with frame. The cost if you don't already have the print is $130.

Top Bottom