Open practices

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Any idea if we will still have practices open to the public in the spring and/or fall? Have really enjoyed these the past few years.

I read somewhere that he said YES, but did not quantify how many.

Fleck doesn't strike me as someone who would establish Belichick levels of paranoia and secrecy. I would imagine we'll have as many or more open practices than in the past or other B1G teams do.

Fleck said yes in the first news conference.
He did say the practices would be open, but I don't know if he meant they would be open to the public or simply open to the media (since those were the people he was talking to).

I did look up what WMU did in spring ball, and it did allow fans to attend practice if they called the football office the day before. Don't know if that's more of a WMU policy or a Fleck policy.

During the speech at the basketball game he said we were welcome at the football facility anytime. So I play on spending every weeknight there.

During the speech at the basketball game he said we were welcome at the football facility anytime. So I play on spending every weeknight there.

I remember walking around showing a friend the place during Brewster's era and they were very nice.

Top Bottom